WOOOOOOOOhOOOOOO!

edited May 2011 in Giving birth
This is it- I go to the hospital in less than 41/2 hrs to get induced! Im finally gonna see my baby girl tomorrow! I get cervidal (sp?) in tonightand they are starting pitocin tomorrow and breaking my water then if it doesnt on its own! I wish I would just start contracting on my own with the cervidal though. MAYBE!?! :) I will keep yall posted and put up pics! Thank all yall preglys that have given me great advice and seen me through this journey! Can't wait for the next chapter to begin!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Good luck hun, enjoy the experience and look forward to your next update.
  • Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear an update on how it went and about baby girl!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck girl I can't wait for my lil man to be here :)
  • Thank Yall! I will def. keep yall posted!!! :)))
  • Just got checked into my room! Its beautiful! So excited!
  • Just got checked into my room! Its beautiful! So excited!
  • Ahhh sorry I don't know why that posted twice. So I got here all hooked up but they blew my vain out trying to start the IV! OUCH! and on the other hand they stuck me twice but couldn't get it in my vein! I guess my vein's roll too much!?! Ughhhh... make me wanna throw up! But now I'm on fluids just waiting for the Dr to put the cervidal in! Its so busy here my Dr wont be able to do it till tonight!:( I'm inpatient .... but I am having contractions. Hopefully they get stronger!
  • Good luck hun!!
  • Thank-you !
  • Good luck girl
  • Good luck easy labor dust!