How are u ladies feelin with symptoms?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
So far I've been pretty lucky. Jus peein like crazy, super sleepy & super hungry. The only thing that's made me nauseous is the antibiotics for a UTI.

Comments

• I have several headaches per week, daily nausea with vomiting about a third of the time, fatigue, dizziness, insomnia, and loads of pain in my hips & pelvic area. I feel awful 90% of my days. I'm 20 weeks pregnant & saw no relief after hitting the second trimester.
  • Oh wow I'm sorry artistmamma hopefully it all will get better mine are the same as u oc1286 when u due march 23rd here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sore breasts and bloated. I get tired mid-day, but I wondering if it's because I get up in the middle of the night for at least an hour. So I'm rest broken.
  • Hi all well I have mornin sickness still am 18 weeks wish it would stop :-P
  • I'm only 4 weeks pregnant but I haven't had any morning sickness yet. I do pee like crazy and I have excess saliva ugh! I do feel bloated and I have mild cramping.
  • I am 5 weeks pregnant, constant peeing along with drinking water and a raging appetite!
  • Im 8w6d no morning sickness but have sever reflex causing laryngitis. And my breast are sooo sore and growing like crazy up 2 cup sizes already.
  • I haven't gotten my bfp yet, but I'm craving ketchup like crazy!!!! I get nauseas, pee a lot, sometimes moody/emotional, white discharge.........idk what to think...
  • Im 26wks 5days and im still sick at times but now its my back and hips! I can't wait to push this baby out! Lol ooh and hearturn so bad it feels like the devil himself is living in my chest! Lol ut ladies it will all be worth it in the end right?! :)
  • I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyday I take my prenatls but for some reason I think they make me throw up..?? Happen to u guys?.. and I'm always tired and hungry I eat all the time but I LOST 5 POUNDS. The docot hasent called me back yet for my first apt and its driving me CRAZY
  • @calebsmommybaby1 - Thank you for the support! :) I'm due July 2nd, which seems a lifetime away at this point. My three biggest complaints are from the nausea, the extreme fatigue, & the hip/pevic pain. Sometimes, the latter is so bad, I limp around the house & cannot even stand up straight! I just started getting heartburn, but so far, it's not been too bad. (Crosses fingers.) All the suffering in the world is worth it to have this baby, though. I once said I would walk through Hell & back for my kid, & there are days I think I'm halfway there, but I still feel the same! Holding a healthy baby in my arms will make the 9 months of suffering totally worth it. But good lord, July, can you please get here fast for me?? ;)
  • @carmelbaby23 - I know how you feel. I lost my first two pregnancies at week 8, and then week 5, & I wasn't able to get in with the high-risk OB in my area until I was 10 weeks. I was a bundle of nerves the whole time! My prenatals make me sick, too, but I find I can deal with them a LOT better if I eat a meal and then take them. I've heard some women say the over-the-counter prenatals made them too sick, so they switched to the Rx's and were okay, or vice versa. I take OTC "One a Day" brand prenatals, with the DHA/EPA liquid gels.
    Don't be frightened of losing weight. It's VERY common for women to do so in the first trimester, because we're eating, but throwing up a lot, too. I'm five months pregnant, and I lost 6 pounds in the first two, then stayed at the exact same weight with no gain at all for the past three. My recent 20 week ultrasound showed the baby is growing right where she should be and the heartrate is on target, so all was well. If your OB doesn't call you back, and repeated calls to them doesn't yield you an appointment, is there a different OB in your area you could try? Most docs want an ultrasound on record around 10 weeks and you're getting close to that mark. I wish you the best of luck, hun! :)
  • Thanks I feel so much better ... this is my first one and I'm soo excited
  • 12 weeks and finally getting over the sickness. It wasn't so bad I was Just nausea morning and night, but never threw up. Not really craving anything anymore like the first weeks. I'm start to show pants are tight but my stomach looks like a beer belly. Oh I do like pickles a lot ::dill:: and agua de jamaica.
  • No morning sickness, jus feel bloated sometimes n if i eat something that i shouodnt like pizza or spaghetti i wont feel good. I realized its all about what i eat. The better the food, the better i feel. Im super tired all the time and am constantly peeing. I wake up all times of night to go to the bathroom. I used to get cravings but as im entering my 2nd trimester theyre not as bad