uh...no, we are not naming our child....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
some of the names people have tried to convince us to name our child. Don't know if he's a he or a she.

Boaz (thank you hubby....)

Adeline (friend who likes the song but didn't name any of her children that.....)

Timerra (combination of hubby's name, Tim and my name, Terra)

I'm sure there will be more....but seriously, Boaz? I about died when my husband suggested it.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My husband wanted to name our son enzo.... Then wanted our last one to have the Initials pbr...
  • My hub calls ours "Midge" because she was tiny when we first saw her.... midget? I guess? I dunno. It kinda stuck. His younger brother (very sheltered, still lives at home...) actually believes that's her name....
  • my dear hubby wanted to call our son Immortal... i was like yeah we can call him that but you have to explain to him when he jumps off the roof and breaks his legs why that happened >.< changed the tune rather quickly
  • My brother in law used to tell my sister before they knew their son was a little boy that he wanted to name the baby Megatron regardless of gender. :O He could have been teasing, but she swore they were even arguing about it! :P
  • My bf wanted the name Bolex or something like that...
  • My husband said either Yogi or Gertrude haha
  • My bf dad will pay us to name our son Taggert.
    Im not feelin it tho.
  • LOL. My husbands family feels it is their right to name our child and they have dished out some horrible names like Cain Nell. Really! U guys had ur children and named them (some of them have names I wouldn't consider in a million years) its our turn. However they continue to complain cuz I like the name Cohen.