have any of you...

Gotten a really strong cramp that starts on you waist and goes all the way to your back?

Comments

• Yes. I was having them all last night and couldn't sleep. But I also felt like my vajayjay was gonna explode (tmi). :(
  • @adensmommy0803 Really? :( I'm sorry I only had one that definitely woke me up it hurt Soooooo bad :( I can't imagine having them all night plus the other symptom :( I'm sorry but do you know why we get those?
  • My Dr told me over the phone that it could be a bh contraction. But I don't see y it wasn't all over the belly like normal. So I'm gonna bring it up again when I actually see her next Tuesday.
  • @adensmommy0803 what's a Bh contraction? How odd!
  • braxton Hicks contraction. U may wanna contact ur doctor. Mine got bad enough today I ended up at the hospital and they found a urinary tract infection.
  • I do all the time! This is my second and so I know it is bound to happen. Fifteen weeks left and I know its too early for labor but know they are braxton hicks contraction. With my first I went in to the hospital for them all the time. Now I feel like I will ignore them so that I will go in too late!
  • @paganmom Well I'm only 15 weeks prego so is that normal?