yay sept BABIES !!!!!! mmmmmmm ¿ GENDER ?

edited February 2011 in September 2011
Yea baby iim soooooooo happy I'm preggers I'm due sept 6 which is my husband grandpa bday may he rip but every 1 in his family is sooooo excited and also it 15 is my parents anniversery so te are happy as well well se when my baby get here has any 1 found out their babys gender

Comments

• no not yet. doc sayz too early):
  • Due september 5th! Can't wait to find out.
  • I'm due Dec. 12! I think you have to be around 18-22 weeks before you can find out the gender. I wish it was sooner. I have two boys and soo want a girl.
  • Im 9 weeks 3 days and ill find out march 22
  • @fitmama how are u due Dec 12 is that possible yet
  • I'm due Sept 9 my husbands is Sept 6 and my daughter is Sept 3 we are having twins
  • I'm due Sept 25 n can't wait to find out ;) lol
  • I'm due Sept 8 with my first ..really hopin its a girl

@fitmama did u say your due date was Dec ???
  • Im due sept. 25 :)
  • U should try the intellergender test at walgreens $30 buck but its so worth it
  • Does it really wrk ?! If so I'm on my way to Walgreens lol
  • Due September 7th, so excited to find out the gender :)
  • I'm due September 19th tentatively. I'm supposed to go for an ultrasound on the 24th as the doctor wonders if I may be farther along since my last period was 3 days late and very short.
  • I'm due sept 12th n I'm so xcited its my first. We have decided to keep babies gender a secret until its born. We r so anxious. We think its goin to b a girl
  • I'm due Sept 12. I've had no morning sicknessor anything. Does that mean a girl?
  • Hmm idk I've been havin mornin sickness so bad. Its just been a rough preg so far. I wonder if there r ways to tell if it is boy or girl without ultrasound...
  • Omg my morning sickness is bad and I swear I walk around gagging
  • That's how I was this morning it didn't to good. :(
  • Omg but this is the first time I get these symptoms and wll I have 2 girls so hubby is rooting for a boy but me idk whatever I get ill be happy
  • I'm due 10th Sept, I think I must be one of the few that wants to wait until the birth to know the gender, obviously I want to know, I can't wait to find out but think we'll wait x
  • Due Sept 15 first baby :-D
    No gender yet but I've did all the lil tests and they all say boy :) :)
  • Due sept 16. Dont know yet but hoping boy.i have 4 girls lol
  • Due sept 6 find out march 22
  • I'm due September 17 we're really hoping for a boy
  • Awww I wonder if them test from walgreens work ?¿
  • Due Sept.24 with my first. Crossing our fingers for a boy :) Have a two year old girl already :)
  • Due Sept.24 . Crossing our fingers for a boy :) Have a two year old girl already :)
  • I am Due the doc said Sept 3rd but I conceived on Dec 9th....Known for a fact....so that being said I am due on Sept 14th.....I watched a show on tv...Dr Oz show he gave 2 different girls the intelligender test and they knew the sex of there babies....both test were right.....I hear it has an 80% Accuracy....you have to be a full 10 weeks to take it I think and there are speacial rules you have to follow for it to be right.....No sex for 72 hours before, 1st morning urine, some others i hear .....read directions carefully but yes I am so gonna get a test after my ultrasound on Thursday this week and take it friday Morning.....I hope for a Girl I have 2 boys already and this is my last baby I am 31 years old and this one is a surprize to me.....Loving every minute Good luck fellow preggers and May you all have healthy babies.
  • Ok so went to store twice and first to buy the darn inteligender...finally went to a cvs and they didn't have it....maybe ill have more luck on my fourth trip to store
  • oops first was supposed to be word forgot...darn smartphone