SCARED BLEEDING...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I went to pee and when I wiped,their was blood with clots on the toilet paper. I'm just really scared if that could be a sign of miscarriage, I'm only 6 weeks 2days pregnant. Help...

Comments

• Take it easy and relax. Your best bet is to get checked out. If you are having mc there isnt much they can do this early, but peace of mind is worth a ton. Good luck momma.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank u.....I just called my mother she told it might be nothing since their was only blood when i wiped and it has stoped and no cramping...hopefully its just from the pep smear the doctor did on monday.
  • Can it since i didn't find any blood in da toilet only when i wiped and that it... Ill call da doctor 2morrow as soon as it opens just to double check but im still feeling pregnant so that still keeps my hope up...
  • Ill be so devastated since i just did my first ultrasound on monday,but i was bleeding on monday since i had an infection the doctor said i was irritated down there and i got a medication to put down there.
  • I git spotty after my 1st pap. I was 7 weeks. They said it was cuz my cervix was swollen and they scratched the walls a tiny bit. Bit I'd call ur Dr ASAP or go to the ER to be safe for bloodwork and an ultrasound. As said above ur so early on there isn't much modern medicine can do. Wish u the best and don't stress that only makes it harder on u and baby.
  • THNX for da support...........Im feeling really hopeful since I keep calling people i know that have had kids and their telling to no stress it since their wasn't that much significant blood lost i didn't even have to put a pad and no pain no nothing anda remember like two years ago i had da most painful miscarriage of my life i would never 4get dat night
  • Ya mine was only when I wiped too. Mostly pink and a few specks of red. I didn't need a pad and it stopped the following am. I was really crampy the rest of that day tho and had to pee more often. Hope this eases ur fears a bit. Keep us posted after ur appt.
  • Im here unable to sleep..since i found out i was pregnant i been talking to my stomach...and im here now talking to it tell my baby if he/she is ok to please give me a sign....next thing u know im having a huge headache,im feeling like ima throw up and hungry...could that been my sign..
  • Or my mind is playing games wit me....