well....

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I haven't posted in awhile..But I finally starting feeling movement around 17 weeks now I'm pretty sure I feel taps or pokes at 19 weeks. Very happy and finding out what I'm having 2 days after my birthday on may 29th!!! So I find out MAY 31st. Um yay. How are you mommmiesss?!?!

Comments

• Aww yay! Its a great feeling knowing your little one is actually in there! I knew for sure I was feeling him at 18w2d. Now I'm 24w and I swear he's turned into an octopus! He is all over the place :) congrats on your lil precious!
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I started feeling kicks on may 22nd I LOVE it and he kicks n moves round all the time I can feel him now!!!! It's been a while 6 years almost omg he is kicking sooo hard holly shit lol I'm more excited now that I feel him! After the 22nd he's been more n more active healthy baby Ashton :) have u felt that many kicks ??
  • edited May 2011
    <3
  • @chelseapie aww yay! I find out what I'm having for days after my bday. Two weeks from today I will be team pink or blue...can't wait!
  • I started feeling my baby girl at 18 weeks... n now I'm 23 weeks n omg is she a wiggle warm. Moves so much n always kicking me but I love it.. lets me kno everything is okay...
  • @mommyof2nd I don't know exactly if they are kicks or pokes or what but I have felt them a lot. And the baby will ball up right by my belly button and that area is hard as a rock. Crazy!!

@Mrsford25 Oh I can't wait. My birthday is this Sunday and then I find out that following Tuesday.
  • edited May 2011
  • @mommyof2nd Im almost 20 weeks and my doctor told me that the baby is right even with my belly butrn
  • *button so I guess everyone is different. And yes this is my first. A
  • edited May 2011
  • That balling up around your belly button is most likely baby rolling. This lil guy does that all the time I feel him pushing out it gets soo hard. The next month movement will get crazy and he or she will get above your belly button. Enjoy the tummy dances
  • @mommyof2nd my due date got changed. And I said *almost 20 weeks. If you read back. Never said I was 20 weeks. Silly.
  • edited May 2011
  • @mommyof2nd ill be 20 weeks Sunday. That's shy of 2 days. I consider that almost (: and thats exactly what I am. Almost 20 weeks. Thanks for pointing out your opinion on it though.
  • edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
  • @mommyof2nd honestly i dont know what your problem is but you need to unbunch your panties and take a deeeeep breath. (: hormones get the best of some people. but you dont have to be a bitch to me? and yes SERIOUSLY i am closer. if that upsets you so badly im sorry. but i dont care. hehe
  • Please just let chelseapie be happy about her experience. If she wants to say she's 20 wks let her. Cngrat on the kicks its exciting. Have a great day
  • Why on earth does this person keep commenting on your thread? Weird.
  • @mommalisa thank you. it is very much exciting to feel the kicks i love it :)

@blueberrysmom i dont know shes weird and its kinda scary... lol i guess she is mad that i will be 20 weeks before her now?? thats the only thing i can think. for someone to get so ....down right rude about stupid things? umm... yeahhh hows youre baby blueberry?
  • Blueberry is hungry! My husband wants me to make blueberry pancakes and I literally yelled at him, "our baby is not a cannibal!!"
  • Aha!!!! That's so funny. I wish I wasn't allergic to fruit so I could enjoy it.): it sucks.
  • Thank you @krisaf22 I can't wait until Tuesday to find out if its a boy or girl. Best day ever and my birthday is tomorrow.
  • edited May 2011
    lol
  • @mommyof2nd congrats to you. End of conversation.
  • lol ditto ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Love you @ChelseaPie don't let anything phase ya...you know i'm happy for you and can't wait until Tuesday!!!