Bored...????

edited May 2011 in October 2011

I was bored today... made a video.

Oh yeah, promise it's not bad. I make these videos daily and talk about whatever including my pregnancy. :)

Comments

• I am beyond bored >.< and its storming
  • It's dry out here, i'm in AZ. @MommyofAngels
  • My husband's family is in Oklahoma though. They got hit hard to day. They live about 15 min outside El Reno that got some tornado action.
  • @MrsForesee Cute video! :) And to answer your question on finishing something, after is sanded, use your spongies :) and run the stainer over it and then wipe it off, you always just put its on and then wipe it off.... :) And almost all of my family is in Joplin.... They got his again twice tonight :(
  • YAY!!! Thanks for helping me out with my staining project!!! :) And hope your family is okay!!!! The Midwest is so scary right now. :( Husband and I have been watching coverage ALL night!! His family is all okay, we called them earlier.
  • @Mama_Kat Is a post like this okay? The title of my video may be "questionable" but other than that the videos I make have no profanity and mostly are comedy or about my day. I also include how my pregnancy is going. I posted this also on Baby Gaga and it got flagged right away and then a mod suspended my account for a few hours. I wanna share with others my pregnancy vlogs and thought it would be okay. I always place them under Just For Fun or in my Due Date club since I do also talk about my pregnancy.
  • It dose not show up on the phone though :/
  • @mschop thanks for telling me. :) I thought it may not. I just make these videos out of bordem so if you can't see it it's okay. lol. :) It's kinda like how some people can't upload and change their pic from their phone.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_Kat Thanks for your response! :) yeah check it out when you can. It is 9 min. however and most my videos are about that long, so hate to take away your time but I know you'll watch it because you care. :) Have a great night and get some sleep!