100 days left!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Where did the time go? This time I feel like its going so much faster. I can't wait to hold Ella Yvonne in my arms . I have so much to do rather get and I can hardly get the kitchen clean. Anyone have tips on how to get motivated?
OMG IM GONNA BE A MOM OF 3. :O

Comments

• Lol I can't believe we only have 100 days left and I have got nothing ready I need to get my butt in gear!!
  • @tbaby2011 feels good to know that the final stretch is here. By the way bottles are on sale at babies r us. Going tonight to pick up some so I can check that off my list.
  • Ok thanks I am going to see what I still had left from my daughter and I am going to try to breastfeed and pump so hopefully I just have to get the storage stuff for my milk. I am going to try to start pumping and storing right as soon as possible because my hubby did everything with his oldest especially the feedings cause she was bottle fed and he was extremely disappointed when I told him I was breastfeeding. I felt like I was taking something special away from him so I am going to try to pump so he can start feeding her too. :)
  • Are you breast or bottle feeding?
  • @tbaby2011 im going to start out breast feeding but bottles will be integrated. my hubby likes to be able to fed also. I had some issues with breast feeding and ending up giving formula and was happier to be honest, but I'm going to give it another shot. How long did you breast feed.
  • My daughter was mostly breastfed til six months old but had to supplement with soy formula cause she had reflux really bad and I was working which is even harder when there was no where to pump or store at work so the formula helped. But I did it as long as I could and will try to with this one too:)