it's a.....

edited May 2011 in October 2011
Doctor said its a GIRL but I'm SO afraid they were wrong! And my mom went on a shopping spree after the ultrasound. I am SO afraid we're gonna keep buying girl stuff then when I have the baby, end up findin out its a boy! Would it be worth the money to go for a 3d/4d ultrasound just to make sure?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I understand how you feel I already have two boys, and only nephews on my side so when they said it was a girl EVERYONE went crazy.... I'm still hesitant to get rid of my blue stuff until she's here! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know exactly what you mean. The tech didn't give me and reassurance. She said keep tags and reciets which made me nervous. My husband won't let me get the 3d done cuz he wants to see her when she is here. I think It's worth it though.
  • It's worth it for sure!
  • ill be 21 weeks on the 29th. I would just keep the tags and reciepts but everything has a 30 day return policy! I'm goin to do the 3d in 2 weeks so she is more developed. Just so scared they will say its a boy. I want it to be a girl so bad I just don't want to get my hopes up and then be told the doctor was wrong.
  • Yay! Congrats! I was they same way..so happy to be having a girl but thinking shell come out a boy..I was told at 16wks..the 20wks..then made a 3d/4d ultrasound just to make sure..but yeah its a girl.
  • Congratulations! Im 19 weeks and they said im having a boy. She found the scrotum and penis I couldn't tell what was what though...
  • They told me boy, hope she was right because I can't. Imagine having to exchange everything lol
  • Congratz btw :)
  • Congrats!!!! I'm the same way I'm scared they will say one and it comes out the other lol
  • Definately a girl! Yay! my bby girl is gettin big!