The home stretch....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
99 days left!!! Eek!!! :-O

I've finally registered, I just have to tweak the registries online. I'm setting the baby shower dates today.

I can't believe how time is just flying by!

Omg....and can I just mention that the .mommy nightmares are getting worse! Yesterday I dreamt that I gave birth prematurely and that the baby looked like a giant tape worm Wtf?!!!?? Not to mention I was feeding her a banana!!!

This can't be normal! :/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Whew. You were just feeding the baby tape worm a BANANA... if you were feeding her an APPLE I would've worried!
  • Aww yay!! I hope time flies for me too!
  • edited May 2011
    @babynumbersix LMAO! Right? At least I had enough sense to break it up into small pieces....I didn't want the tape worm to choke!
  • I've missed you! You were actually in my dream last night. It was fun. I went to visit you and Ernie (that's his name, right) in CA and we were hanging out at some beachfront restaurant. Not much interesting happened but I interpreted that to mean that I missed booface! For some reason, though, I was giving you information about baby turtles and monkeys. Also, you were due the next day.
  • @bri2186 are you ready? I feel like in all over the place right now :'(

@billysgirly I'm sure it will :) I woke up one day and realized I was a lot mire pregnant than I had let myself believe! Lol :))
  • edited May 2011
    @blueberrysmom Awwe! How cool is that?! I've missed you too! :'( I've just had a cluttered brain lately, seems like I haven't been able to get anything done!

Btw....maybe I was giving birth to a baby turtle! Lol :))

How's the work situation?
  • Ahahaha! I pictured you giving your tapeworm the heimlich maneuver .. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Crazy preggo dreams! I've missed seeing your comments. You always make me laugh.
  • those dreams are nutty!! I dream I drop my son all the time.
  • @cynthiay Awwe thanks :) I've checked in to see how everyone was doing the last couple of days but i felt lost... lol!!!