25 weeks and cramping..HELP!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 25 weeks along and for 2 days now I have cramps that just won't go away. There in my abdomin and feel like really intense menstral cramps. She's still moving and kicking so I don't know if this is anything to worry about..? My dr is one of those that says all my symptoms are 'normal' so I feel like an idiot everytime I call but I'm getting a little worried. Any advise? Thanks ladies

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate. It comes and goes, maybe 3-4 times per hour..? Sometimes more, sometimes less. Its down low in my abdomen, my belly gets really tight to the touch when it happens too. It feels like the whole muscle tenses up if that makes sense (not always on one side or in the middle, its all over down there). Thanks for your input, I was kinda hopping you would respond cause all the threads I see you comment on, you seem really knowlegable :) thank you!
  • This is my first so I'm new to all this. They just seem to be getting pretty intense..I woke up all through the night last night with them. I have figured out what round ligament pain feels like and this is definately different then that. Just a little scared something might be going on. Maybe I should call the dr just to be safe...?
    @homebirthadvocate
  • Ok thank you very much for your help!