AM I WRONG YALL? OPINION PLEASE

I'VE BEEN ON PREGLY SINCE I WAS LIKE 2 1/2 MONTHS SO MOST OF U KNOW THAT MY BD AND I DO NOT GET ALONG. HE DOESN'T HELP ME JUST WANTS TO F*CK ME I ASKED HIM FOR 20 BUCKS EVERYTIME HE GETS HIS MONEY TWICE A MONTH SO THAT I CAN PUT MY SON'S CRIB ON LAYAWAY WHICH I ENDED UP DOING MYSLF HE HAS ONLY GIVEN ME A LITTLE MONEY TO HELP AND I HAVE TO SIT OVER THERE WITH HIM JUST TO GET THAT BUT I REFUSE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM I'M JUST OVER IT NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY COMING IN AND IS ALWAYS TALKING BOUT HIS BILLS LIKE I DON'T HAVE WAY MORE THAN HIM. THIS IS HIS 2ND CHILD 1ST BOT. HIS LAST NAME IS CLARK MINE IS GUILLORY AM I WRONG FOR NOT GIVING A SH*T AND NAMING MY SON CARTIER GUILLORY? MY BFF SAYS PEOPLE GONE SAY I DON'T HAVE A BABY DADDY (LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS) BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE TO CARE WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT BUT WHAT DO YALL THINK?

Comments

• I wouldnt give my baby his last name!
  • I don't think you are wrong at all. If he doesn't want to help then he doesn't deserve for his name to be used. I'd do the samething you are if I were you.
  • I wouldn't give a shit what other people say. He doesn't deserve his baby having his last name.
  • I say give your baby your name. When I had my first baby, my husband and I were not married yet (were together, but not married). We lived together also. He was at the hosp with me the whole time, acknowledged paternity, & they STILL would not let me give baby his last name. Wouldnt even list him as the father on birth certificate! My son had my last name until we paid to have it changed and my husband had to fill out paperwork acknowledging that he was the father!
  • Hell no don't give him the satisfaction of having his name used u have plenty of right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MY MOM AND BEST FRIENDS HAVE BEEN HELPING HE IS A JERK 15 YEARS OLDER 42.... AND I'M 27 AND I WAY MORE MATURE THAN HIM HE HANGS OUT AND GETS DRUNK AND CALLS ME AT 3 AND 4 IN THE MORNING LIKE IT'S OKAY.....IT IS FRUSTRATING I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD B GOING THROUGH THIS BUT I WOULD B BETTER LEAVING HIM OUT THAN DEALING WITH HIS INCONSISTANT BULL SH*T WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER AND I KNOW THAT IS MY MISTAKE BUT MY SON IS NO MISTAKE TO ME....HE HAS A 22 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HE HASN'T TALKED TO IN 2 YEARS I FOUND HER ON FACEBOOK AND ASKED HIM DID HE WANT ME TO SEND HER HIS NUMBER HE SAID "I AIN'T READY 4 THAT" HE IS JUST TRIFFLING
  • THANKS PREGLY LADIES
  • I wouldn't give baby his last name..gives him automatic rights to that baby. And if he isn't helping out, then why even bother. Its your decision, and yours only. Don't listen the negative comments
  • 42? What in the hell? He sounds like he acts like a little boy.wow....42 you should have your life settled down.wtf!
  • @excitedforbaby that's what I said he was better at first but the longer I know him the more stupid he gets
  • edited May 2011
    I agree with the other ladies.
    I was once told by my ex in laws in the event of an unexpected early death of my bd (first 2 kids) it would be difficult to get social security benefits for them if they did not have his last name. Well he did die before my children were of adult age and the only thing the social security office needed was a birth certificate with his name as the father. They could have had my husbands name and it wouldn't have made a difference.
    If you don't feel like he deserves to have his last name passed on to your child I think you are totally within your right. BUT I would make sure it is legally documented that he is the father. Only for child support purposes and in the case like mine
  • I actually don't agree with that.it is strictly your decision but I personally think that is unfair to take the childs birthright away from him or her by stripping them of their fathers last name. It took the both of you to create the child so both have entitlement to the child whether he is a douche or not which I'm truly sorry that you have to go through this should be a happy time for u :( but I'm just speaking from my personal experience as my mom did that to me and took my fathers name from me and I despised her for it although I understood her reasons I thought it was really selfish. @preggointexas good luck on your decision hun and I'm not trying to be mean just offering my opinion based on my situation :)
  • I am going to let child support handle all that even without his name and sue for full custody in case something happens to him but I WAS TOLD ONCE HE DOES A DNA THEN I CAN GET SOCIAL SECURITY IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM BUT I HAVE GATHERED INFO TO TAKE TO COURT AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER FATHER OPTION BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY GUY I HAD SEX WITH IN A REALLY LONG TIME
  • @PUKASHELL824 I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO HAS THEIR MOMS LAST NAME AND THE CHILD GETS SUPPORT AND OTHER THINGS HE IS ENTITLED TO...AFTER I GOT PREGNANT I FOUND OUT HE SELLS DRUGS ON THE SIDE AND I DON'T WANT MY SON AROUND IT HE TOTALLY FOOLED ME BUT MY SON WILL STILL HAVE FINANCIAL RIGHTS REGAURDLESS OF HIS LAST NAME ....EVERYINE ISN'T MEANT TO B A PARENT HE LIED FOR THE LONGEST AND SAID HE WAS 32 MY PREGNANCY WAS SOMEWHAT UNEXPECTED AND I'M AN UPSTANDING PERSON EXCEPT MY WEAK MOMENT OF HAVING SEX WITH HIM AND MY CHILD WON'T BE RAISED ALL TRIFFLING BUT THANKS FOR YR INPUT
  • Your welcome :) girl my dad was the scummiest seriously had a baby with my mom while being married for 20 somethin years an sold drugs so I understand why she tried to shield me... but after it all he is my father. I love him but I don't have any contact with him so yeah some people aren't made to be parents but he's still my dad even though he was never a real father to me. Sorry for the rough times honey but after the rain your beautiful baby will be here to love :)