No team blue...tears

edited May 2011 in October 2011
Although I was praying for a boy, I'm expecting a little girl. I cried bc I really wanted a boy, but I'm thankful for my little Ivory MaKenna, or Ivory Kelise. I'm still in shock though.,

Comments

• Sorry mama! Team pink is so darn cute tho!
  • Awwww...well still congrats.
  • NO TEARS LOVE. :) IT'S OKAY TO BE IN SHOCK TOO.
  • Awww. She's gonna be a cutie like her mom!
  • It's ok, a healthy baby is what matters most
  • Aww congrats though! I really thought I was having a boy, but my girl proved me wrong lol. I was in shock but im super excited and can't wait to meet my princess (: the shock will wear off and once you start shopping youll love the idea of a girl lol
  • Awwhhh another girl :) that's awesome she will be as beautiful as your first! And I kno shell take care of her little sister. Congratz on the baby girl.
  • Ur lucky cuz I wanted a girl n got another boy lol now I'm happy cuz in my life another boy will be cheaper n easier n my son wanted a brother so bad so he's excited!!! Feel lucky cus everyone wants a girl n has 2 boys lol
  • Aww don't worry i wanted a lil girl but I'm having a boy!!
  • I'm right there with you. I wanted a boy sooooo badly but am going to be getting a girl. Really sad about it.. but atleast she is healthy.
  • I felt the same way when I found out my third was another boy..I cried..I kept telling people I wanted a boy so I wouldnt look salty if it did turn out to be a boy..deep inside I wanted a little princess.. My husband had me convinced that it was a girl..I scheduled a 3d/4d ultrasound and my heart melted..your little girl will be beautiful (: congrats hun
  • Aw I was the same way too! My son cried cause he wanted a brother. I was really hoping for a boy because I love my son so much and I love how hes such alittle man and takes such good care of me already.at such a young age. But atleast I get to experience something new
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for the support ladies. The shock is over. I'm excited either way. This baby is going to be great. I love her already. My daughter so happy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am on my 4th girl. I found out yesterday. I teared up but realized how much of a good thing it is. My older 2 also wanted a brother so I think that was harder to see them crying and being so upset. Can't wait for my little payton michelle :)
  • @blueberrysmom you're so sweet! Thanks!
    @octmommy2b J is excited and this baby loves her already.
  • I wish I was having a girl I'm bummed cause I wanted a girl so bad but they say its a boy. I'm having a hard time with names grrr
  • @randolpha Next time.I was gonna name my son Kyson. Hope that helps.
  • congrats!! same thing hapened to me too lol,i wanted a boy soooooooo bad. but its little princess #5 instead.loooove my girls though. and btw your name ivory makenna is sooo adorable.
  • @snowflake thanks a lot. I just picked that name out randomly bc I wanted something unique but classy.
    I couldn't imagine having 5 girls. That's awesome though.