A lil upset with my hubby!

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
So im 18 w 5d nd ive been wanting to find out the gender of my bby, nd he just keeps bring up excuses after excuse i already cancelled 2 appts to find out nd im so anxious to now everybody asks me wat u having, nd im like idk yet nd there like wat u waiting for, so i just ignore it,so finally he has a day off on monday, so i told him i made an appt so we can go, hes like the one day im off nd u wanna go do stuff, so i just started crying im like wth with our son as soon as i turned 17 weeks we went nd now its like wateverz nd thhats just really annoying nd frusturating. ( i just needed to let it out) ¿ So should i still keep insisting or just wait till my obgyn does it?

Comments

• Personally, I would just go by myself. If hubby doesn't want to be there, it's his loss and you'll have an amazingly private moment with your unborn baby. :)
  • yea thats wat i told him nd my son is like i wanna see my bby mommy, but it upsets me cuz thats why i cancelled the other appts cuz he wanted to be there but now its like he being lazy nd stuff nd it gets me mad
  • @MommyYara I think we might be married to the same man...lol mine does credo like that too, he feels like on his day off he shouldn't have to do anything either is so darn annoying
  • Yea,I would go myself.
  • Crap not credo
  • My bf has a son prior to our baby, and this is my first so of course I'm way too excited and wanted to go all out but I did my 3d ultrasounds without him because he was acting so nonchalant, I actually took my mom and brother wit me, he was later all butthurt that he didn't get to go but it was his loss...and if yours is acting that way I say you just go for it!
  • @ eeyore sucks huh i get so annoyed when he does that im like man i need air lol

@bby_girl_on_da_way i would proably do that but i dnt have no fam here but his nd dnt really like asking them for crapp
  • @MommyYara hmmm that sux but maybe a close enough friend? If you really want to know it's always a special moment, regardless of who's there... :)
  • Yah, i say... let him know that you are going on monday. Invite him to come and let him know that the invitation is open. Also, hint at how excited you are. Or just tell him how anxious you are and can not possibly wait any longer. Tell him you would love it if he were there to celebrate with you, but if it is not so important to him to be there... dont let him rain on your parade. Go and enjoy the time, with or without him.
  • So i woke up this morning nd had 3 txt msg, from my hubby, hes like im sorry babe, i coulnt sleep in just thinking about last night hes like sorry nd for sure were gonna go do it together as a family :)