how much should I feel my baby?

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
im 22w n I dont feel her every day how much should I feel her at 22w?

Comments

• Its still plenty of room for,her to move around so probably not much as long as yu feel her thats a good sign
  • @Mommyy2Be ok thanks I was kinda worried she have her days were I feel her all day but I guess today she just being lazy lol DO U KNOW WHEN I SHOULD FEEL HER ALL TIME?
  • Every pregnancy is different so idk but food makes them lazy lol
  • @Mommyy2Be well dat case she being lazy because I NEVER miss out on food lol
  • My boy has off days too..especially when I was 22 weeks...im 30 wks now...on the weekends he gets lazy and feel him move around, just no kicking..
  • @ahuyser I feel her moving well I think I do but I want to feel her all the time :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't push it because when you are further along the kicks go from sweet flutters to amusing kicks to rib shots and soccer goals to your pelvis. Hahaa! My doctor was telling me that soon I will feel the baby and I don't want to yet because it only gets worse and I already saw on the ultrasound that this one is just as active as my daughter was... I'm blaming it on hubby ;-)
  • @Simplyraven22406 dat needs to hurry up lol
    @Babymommaof2 lol she have her days she sit low all the time n it hurt my pelvis im kind of use to it I guess
  • @Mommy2be2011 my boy is super low too I can feel him....ugh....down there!! Lol