any december 4th mommmys?

edited May 2011 in December 2011
Id likee a December buddy.:)))
I'm 12weeks4days and I'm a first time mommmy I'm soo excitedd I lovee my lil one alreadyy so very much!

Comments

• I'm due Dec 6th :-))
  • aww my birthday :) lol sorry
  • im due dec 4th going by my lmp but doc says dec 5th. Just found out im having twins so i dont know if ill make it to December, i hope so because i like that month :-D
  • Dec 6 by us also my 4years old Dec7 2006
  • That's MY birth day ;)
  • Awwww well I'm hoping too have my dec bby..my first doc said I'm due November 28th but now it got jumped bak to December 4th...sooo yay I can't wait yo have my lil one in my arms.
    @decbaby_87 omg hunnn goodluckk that's a lot of workk. Woahhh
  • Im due dec 4th too and thats also my birthday super excited
  • That's my birthday! :)
  • I'm due Dec 8th and I'm also having twins so I hope I have December babies as well since its my favorite month and time of year!
  • Wow @Cateyez79 we are very close in our pregnancies. Are you showing yet? My uterus only pops out when I'm laying down. Were you surprised when you found out you're having twins? Mine look like that may be identical.
  • 189days left!! Lol
  • I'm december 3rd but I'm hoping to get induced the last couple days of november I really want a thanksgiving baby because I'm so thankful for this baby since after my miscarriage five years ago the doc said I would never get pregnant againand I had some complications in the beginning but now everything is going smooth. Haveyou heard the heart beat yet??? I got to hear mine last week and my bf and my mom were both there it was really special. I can't wait til I go back. I go back on my birthday and they said they would do another sonogram so I can see my baby on my bday :)
  • I'm due December 10th!
  • Due dec. 5th with my first. :) I am very happy and excited! It would be great to have a d.d. buddy! :)
  • Quite a few Dec. 4 birthdays :D
  • Quite a few Dec. 4 birthdays :D
  • I'm due the 7th with my 3rd. That's also my 5 yr olds bday. LOL
  • I'm due december 4th too! I'll be your preggo buddy. Lol
  • My midwife told me I was due november 28th too but after the ultrasound it got pushed back to dec. 4th! This will be my second baby! And with her I was also due dec. 4th but she was late and born dec. 8th. I'm so excited to have 2 december babies! And only 1 year apart!
  • Yayyyyyyy... so when r u girls gunna find out bbys gender imma find out june 22nd:)
  • I wish I could find out in june! My midwife said I probably wont have an ultrasound until july but at my 12 week ultrasound they said it looked like a girl!
  • I'm due Dec. 1
  • I am due Dec 5 :) find out June 17 whether it's a boy or girl. I have a 7 yr old son.
  • Im due dec 7 with my 3rd.
  • My due date is Dec 5 with my third... so happy got a ultrasound last week everything seems to be very good
  • That's my due date too! Its also my dads birthday so its exciting. My pants are getting tight and my uterus is feeling almost bruised today. Definitely groing :) This is my second baby and I noticed that im showing earlier than with my first. I just hope I don't get more stretch marks with this one...but if I do then whatev :) all you can ask for is a healthy, bouncing baby! What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?
  • @decbaby_87. I'm showing big time. My bd and I are both tall so its expected I'll have big babies. I'm already wearing preggo clothes. I can't wear pants unless they are linen or some kind of stretchy/baggy and my tops are usually a little bit bigger than normal. Right now I just look like I'm getting a beer gut or getting fat for those that don't know I'm pregnant. When I lay down though my little baby bump almost disappears so I'm just the opposite of you somehow. I don't know however if my twins are fraternal or identical. I was so overwhelmed by finding that out that I forgot to ask. One of my best friends says that since it took the doc awhile to find the second baby and because the sonogram looks like its showing two seperate sacs that I'm probably having fraternal twins. I have an appt on June 8th, hopefully to hear the heartbeats so I'll ask then. How r u doing by the way? How is your morning sickness?
  • @Cateyez79 Right now my stomach just looks fat...lol but im always extremely tired and have been very nauseous all day long since the day i found out i was pregnant. It seems to be easing up a little over the past two days but i have a feeling that will not last. I had my first u/s at 12wks and they scheduled another one for me on the 9th ill be like 3 days shy of 15wks. They didnt tell me why they scheduled it but did say it was because im "high risk" because im carrying twins. For some reason i am nervous about the u/s sound but im sure my babies will be fine.
  • @decbaby_87. My nausea used to be all day long. Now it specifically hits me like a bullet train at 100 miles an hr around 4pm everyday. Kills my day. I find myself trying to rush around and get as much done as I can before 4pm so I can just lay in bed and be miserable and hope I can keep my food down. I have a feeling my nausea is going nowhere. Lol. I wouldn't be too worried about your u/s. All mothers having multiples are high risk so you're not alone. Unless you have unbearable cramping and start bleeding enough to fill a maxi pad you should be fine. Its rare cases that would be an exception so I'm sure you're gonna be fine. Maybe you'll get to hear their heartbeats!