angry birds

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
It's 5 in the morning and I can't sleep... good thing I have angry birds. Although I have been stuck on this one level for a week. According to everyone its a very easy level too fml :/

Comments

• Lmao I love angry birds..download blast monkey its fun!!
  • Im very addicted to the angry birds. I have three angry bird apps
  • @everyone. I am stuck on level 2-9 I fail lol. And omg when they friggin smile at you... grrrrrrr
  • Love angry birds! My daughter, turning 3 in july, begs to play it :)
  • @mindy061606 if your daughter can beat the level I'm stuck on that just makes it worse lol. Pwned by a 3 year old
  • @mindy061606 if your daughter can beat the level I'm stuck on that just makes it worse lol. Pwned by a 3 year old
  • edited May 2011
    Ummmm good thing that posted 3 times... :O
  • Haha dont feel bad @Imamommysoon, I think she's probably better than me :)
  • My son is addicted to that game!! Hes 4 hes good..i cant even pass the levels he does..hes download all the holiday ones too..
    This kid..whenever hes showing someone how you play he takes them to level one..haha.."see thats how you play" :)
    Forreals if hes being bad i tell him im deleted his game! And he FREAKS!! Then listens.
  • Use to play that one intill I found out about words eith friends
  • I so love angry birds! Whenever I got stuck I would Google the level n usally would show me a you tube clip of someone beating it. So it helped see it from someone else's view ;-)
  • I love angry birds....its my other guilty pleasure (besides pregly)
  • Rio is so cute :) I love the game but had stopped playing b.c. my husband has to make everything a damn compitition.
  • I have angry birds and the seasons one completeed them didn't realise there was a 3rd i LOVE IT! lol
  • I love that game! Another one that is super fun is Stupid Zombies...sounds stupid, but its soooo addicting! :)
  • @ everyone. Still stuck on this level..... sigh
  • I hate it! Lol! I'm rubbish at it but my fiance plays it all the time!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will try the youtube thing. Thanks!
  • I hate the dang game! I beyond suck and my man beats every level with ease. Lol. And now hating it, its even more annoying to hear the dang birds and their laugh. Ugh! Lmao!
  • i have an angry bird hanging from my rear view mirror! :)
  • @raceylacey omg I want one. Where did u get it?
  • @imamommysoon toys r us :) they have a bunch of different sized stuffed animals.
  • I love angry birds I have downloaded every single game and sat there and played all day and night