breast tenderness

edited February 2011 in Getting pregnant
My breast are tender and they hurt a little they starting to hurt a week ago but my period its not do until the 19 usual they dont hurt when my period stars .you think can this be signs of pregnancy?

Comments

• Today my breasts are starting to itch too!!!! I can't wait to see what's going on
  • My boobies are tender and itchy as well I'm assuming the milk that's producing makes them itch. It's a terrible itch I don't kno how hard I can scratch LOL
  • When do the milk start to produce
  • Yes but I don't know if I'm pregnant yet I have to wait 1 more week to find out.
  • @proudmammy Oh man if u are preggo, and I'm praying all the best for u mammy, then that's just the beginning! Lol I've recently started getting this horrible pain in my nipples it literally feels like i just got my nips pierced with the thickest needle ever and it stays for a couple hrs at a time sometimes and sometimes it just comes and other times it starts when i get cold u know and then harden and that brings on the piercing pain the worst of all so yeah pregnancy is beautiful but there so much discomfort and pain involved boobs are just one of those crappy things that come with it
  • @babybouontheway .how far are you? Thanks for your praying. I hope I'm pregnant that's one of my wishes. If I'm its going to be my 3rd baby. My breast it hurt all the time its been more then a week there fine if I don't touch them but if I do they hurt.
  • @babyboyontheway i've had the same pain you're talking about. My daughter was born in late november, and cold made my poor boobs hurt so bad!! I found that squeezing them helped a lot (sounds terrible, but true) they would hurt, but after i let go, they felt better. Just make sure noones looking!
  • OK I will do it. Thanks for your advice ;)
  • @proudmammy I'm waiting 2 test on the 19th as well..how r u feeling today?
  • @purple 89 I'm doing good. I got a positive pregnancy: ) I'm so happy and tomorrow I got my first app with my doctor. And you how you doing?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @proudmammy congrats. I gt my af so bck 2 the drawing board. I start trying again on mon
  • Thanks. I got positive on the day I was expecting my period. Then I did another one two days later after
  • So what happened @purple?