i missed my graduation..

edited May 2011 in Teen moms
My graduation was on Tuesday, I went into labor on Sunday morning. I kinda feel sad because I was pregnant my whole senior year!! Well since October but same thing. I missed my shining moment I wanted to show everyone teen moms could do it..my baby was 5 weeks 5 days early.

Comments

• You DID show everyone that teen moms can do it! You graduated AND you had a baby at the same time! Awesome and congrats!
  • Dont feel that way....this is still your shinning moment. that little baby in your arms is gunna tell you one day that shes proud of you too. I know I'm proud of you.
  • Ah congratulations on graduating and your new baby! Hope things are going well! You did great, we all know what pregnancy is like, the aches and pains and tiredness and you completed your senior year! It's a great achievement, you should be proud!!
  • Yu did it hun you got your diploma! I graduated june 1st 26weeks prego & it was 2 other pregos who graduated also. WE did it! :) be proud cus its a lot that don't even make this far.
  • Congratulations!