A Baby Story

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
This lady just had an 11lb 3oz boy! Her stomach was 51in around. Makes me extremely thankful that my kids have been 7lb babies & this one looks to be the same.

Comments

• That's scary! Lol my moms first baby baby was exactly ten pounds!
  • What I didn't understand was this lady knew her baby was gonna be big & spent the end of her pregnancy giving in to every chocolate craving she had. Cake, truffles, candy etc. I was like no wonder your baby's so big. Also the doctor told her he was gonna do a c-section due to his size so I don't understand why he didn't do it sooner. If you told me at an appointment that my child was already 10lbs I would've said get him out now!
  • I was watching it now too, baby looked sooo chubby!
  • Right!? I mean I find out in 3 weeks how big my little man is. Ill be 32 weeks. Right now I'm 29 weeks and last Thursday he weighed 2lbs and 11oz. I hope to god I don't have a living large baby lol but as long as he is healthy:)
  • @excitedforoctober He was huge. I was like my daughter was that big when she was 3 months lol!

@08lilmomm11 What's your due date? I think as long as you eat right & don't over do it on the junk then baby will be fine. I'm due July 24th & I love sweets but I don't want a big baby so I cut back once I hit 25 weeks.
  • My friend just had a 12 lb 3 oz baby girl. They told her her baby was only 6lbs at her last ultrasound and she gave birth a week later
  • @5lilangels If I was your friend I would've slapped somebody! Sometimes the people doing the ultrasounds are so off it makes you wonder if they actually know what they're doing. They thought my son was gonna be 9 or 10 but I knew he wasn't. He was 7lbs 11oz & my daughter was 7lbs 10oz.
  • @starkrayzie my due date is August 10th:) I don't eat sweets really. I eat rice crispies occasionally and oreo mcflurries. That pretty much it. I have already gained 35 pounds and my ob wantes me to gain more because I looked so "sickly" in the beginning of my pregnancy.
  • That's how big my cousins were both boys Idk how my aunt did it she is super skinny n super tall lol n she went right back to being super skinny it seemed like right after
  • @08lilmomma11 Mmm...Rice Krispie treats....and I want a McFlurry! :O
  • @5lilangels omg, 12 lbs and 6 lbs is a huge difference....someone made a huge mistake somewhere. She didnt deliver natural did she?
  • @08lilmomma11 I make rice krispie treats w/ my daughter all the time. I want ice cream so bad but I get really sick when I eat it :( I want a cheesecake blizzard so bad!
  • @ newmommy17- she did c sec after 3 hrs of pushing
  • @5lilangels 3 hours??? Yeah, I would've slapped someone lol.
  • @starkrayzie - lol I would too crazy I know
  • Lol I love rice crispies but I'm trying to stay away from the sweets and eat a little healthier. And the blizzard sounds soooo good haha
  • @viviya lol so do I...I'm thinking about going to get one in a little bit.
  • I think this thread just turned into a food thread lol!! I'm waiting for hubby to get home w/ our daughter so we can go grocery shopping :) I'm gonna be good & just get fruit & make a smoothie.
  • Lol sorry:( I think that was my fault. I think at some point most of the threads turn into food ones:)
  • I have no problem with it going in the food direction. Id rather talk about food then large babies lol
  • Lol same here. Although I find myself thinking about it more as the day draws near :/ food is a good distraction