Any July Mamas

Who haven't had a baby shower yet or just not having one?

Comments

• My baby shower is on Saturday. :O
  • I haven't had mine yet.....its gonna be june 12th
  • due july 4th and having mine the end of june .
  • Mine is June 4th (due July 31).
  • Mny is june 5th was due july 3rd but doc said ill be early lol hopfuly it wont be thst early lol
  • I'm due the 1st and having my shower Monday :)
  • I am due July 21st... Does anyone think it is too late to start planning one? My mom has talked about it, but she has been super busy with other family issues, so I don't want to be a burden with it. She mentioned it again yesterday, but I feel that it is starting to become to late to start one. The only thing I have done for a baby shower is my registry.
  • @OutNumberedByBoys I would still plan one if you want to have one. You could have it towards the end of june to have enough time to plan and give people notice
  • Due 27th of july but idk if I want a shower. Im still debating
  • Im due july 10 and I'm havin mines this weekend
  • Due july 19 will have a welcome the baby party
  • Im havin mine on june 4th & im due july 4th
  • Due 27th July, but not having a baby shower xx
  • I am due July 21st I am having an ultrasound July 6 th and if everything good I am being induced at 38 weeks but I am not having a shower this is my 3 rd boy
  • I'm due july 29th and I haven't had mine yet my bestie is planning it so I have no idea when it is
  • My baby shower is June 4th as well. I really didn't want one because I didn't have one the first time but apparently, I have no choice. Due July 26.
  • I'm due july 31st and my baby shower is on june 18 which I'm really exited for, my mom has been the greatest with all the planning and everything, its my first baby and her first grandbaby!
  • Im due july 20 and im not having a bby shower but a welcome bby party with just the family