my family called cps on me!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So, I'm 33 wks preg with a 5 and 3 yr old. My family is insane, April 27th my mom tried to cause a vehicle accident involving me and her company bus. Just for a lick of what I deal with. My aunt calls me up about a month ago and asks me what I plan to do with this baby..abort/adopt. So I'm all like please bother me no more and quit calling. So for the past week she has been calling nonstop. Leaves me a message last night how she would have the sheriff or cps check up on me if I don't call her back. Sure as shit, while napping today I hear a knock at the door and yelling..I run to the bathroom to make sure I'm not all messed up looking and go to the door. By that time they are already leaving. I live in the county and my nearest neighbours live a mile away. What to do, whta to do?

Comments

• Just to add this isn't the first time. I tried moving when I was19 outa state and they did it then too.
  • That's downright ridiculous! Could you possibly call the sheriff and file harassment against her?
  • Nothing to do. They will probably come back another time. If there's no abuse going on, no neglect, nothing for them to find...they'll come in mske sure everyone has s place to sleep, enough food etc..talk a little and then theybleave. Eventually you get a letter in the mail saying unfounded etc. And if your family continues to call eventually they'll have charge against themselves.
  • I would be pissed! I hope u saved all rise messages that ur aunt left. I still wouldn't return calls so she can keep leaving messages so they can see that they r just acting plain stupid! As long as u know u take care of ur babies then u shouldn't worry to hard

Y would ur mom try to cause an accident ?
  • My kids are cared for very well to just to add. I have them involved in ballet, girlscouts for my 7 yr old and horseback riding just got over for my 3 yr old. My daughter is above excellent in art. My son I believe is brilliant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you have all your ducks in a row then let them call away. It Just males them look ignorant.
  • edited May 2011
    @marriedwith_4 My mom is very unstable. She saw me with my brother about a month ago, she tried calling him he wouldn't pick up so she got into my side of the road coming right towards me, I had to swerve into someone's yard. She then mins later got up behind me honkin and flicking me off until I sped up and turned. She was driving a company bus too..
  • yes I have nothing to hide. my aunt is in Montana and I'm in Minnesota..hmm
  • it just sucks that people bring on unneeded stress
  • Correction on my first entry 7 and 3 yr old..
  • Call cps and set up an appointment
  • edited May 2011
    @garagebandfan What would I say?
  • Id wait for cps to come to you. Save all emails& voicemails. When they come you show them what's really going on & then ask them what you need to do to get her to leave you alone. They'll help you. I had my aunt call onme too. I was 19 & living with my mom & dad in my moms mom house. Well gramma had a stroke & was in the hospital while my parents were drug addicts & never really home. My bd( now hub) was living w us but working days. So she called cps twice!! Both times they came which I didn't know bout. The house was clean & had a box of fomula. Baby was clean fat healthy & happy. My aunt was nuts then. But now 10 yrs later she's ok. We r kinda buddys now. Not saying your aunt will change but I say record everything & keep ur home clean! Good luck.
  • edited May 2011
    Is there a reason why she would CPS
  • My place is for the most part clean, just cluttered. we have plenty of food..I don't have any thing against me really. Kids dad says this is it, we cut them out of our lives completely..I agree.
  • My place is for the most part clean, just cluttered. we have plenty of food..I don't have any thing against me really. Kids dad says this is it, we cut them out of our lives completely..I agree.
  • Okay, just posted that 3 times. Oops. No reason to call. My family needs control or they go strait for the throat. I'm not answering her calls bcuz she harasses me. She lives in MT and I'm in MN. @white55019
  • I personally would call them. I think it looks better and says bring it on I have nothing to hide. Also tell them everything your family has put you through and file harassment charges so maybe your aunt will leave you alone. Good luck.