impatient...entertain me! (af due 2/3 days)

edited May 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Tired, gassy, sore boobs, headache..got it all......where's my bfp? Lol tested this morning...nada....thought I had a spot of implantation bleeding ...probably all in my head

Comments

• I tested early too and didnt get my bfp till the night of my missed period..good luck :)
  • My af was due a week ago....BFN on monday...Hoping it was just too early to test... Good Luck!
  • Thanks ladies :) I have 3 parties to attend this weekend ...want to be certain so I can not drink, or drink lol...and unless I get af I'm not drinking!! ( hoping for not being able to drink lol)
  • I'm so hoping you get your bfp!!!
  • Thanks @newmommy_navywife :) me too. My cycle is still a lil screwy so anywhere from 28-30 days is my length
  • BFP vibes your way!!
  • hopefully we will be hearing good news!!!
  • By Sunday we should know either way :)
  • Good luck hope you get your bfp!!
  • Well....looks like I'm back to the drawing board. Gahhhhhh :'(
    but a positive note...my cycle has made it back to 28 days after 3 months of craziness! Hopefully now I'll actually know when I ovulate.
  • ( my fertility chart was off 3 days bc it calculated a 30 day cycle) w.t.f.
    I just checked. What a bum out
  • :-( I'm sorry....at least now you'll know for next month! And you can have a drink for me this weekend....make it a strong one! Lol ;-D
  • @mnbaby3 I'm already planning my drinks out now lol. So need one
    Wahhhhhh!!!! These cramps are killer right now. It almost makes me wonder if I could have been 3 weeks preg and having another mc...they hurt.
  • :-( maybe its just your body getting back on track?? I'm sorry you are in pain..totally sucks. Bring on the liquid pain killers!....on second thought have two for me...... ;-)
  • @mnbaby3 I will lol! What cha drink?
  • @katlilly anything right about now sounds good to me!! Lol just no rum and coke ;-) since you are being so generous to drink for us both I'll let you decide! Haha
  • @mnbaby3 I made sex on the beach's yum!! Now I'm nursing a headache w coffee and angry birds lol
  • @katlilly awesome those are yummy!! Thanks for taking the headache for us both too! You're the best! Lol
  • @mnbaby3 & @praying4our3rd lol....yummy....but rather be pregs :)
  • @katlilly well body back on track maybe means next month you will be alcohol free?? ;-) good luck and have fun making that next baby!
  • @mnbaby3 thanks lovey! Will do!! :*
  • Aw good luck next month!! :)
  • @starrxoxo9 thanks girl! Miss you!!
  • You too!!! Hopefully you'll be back for the summer ;)