Any one know

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Does any one know how I could have a baby girl? I want a baby girl.

Comments

• No it jus happens!!!!!
  • O lol ture lol
  • Are you already pregnant? You can't changed babys gender once you're already pregnant. I wanted a girl too. I Google up different ways and wives tales on how to conceive a girl. Different position, days of the month, what food to eat. It's fun to see if it works but don't get your hopes up if it doesn't come true. I'm waiting til next week to figure out my gender and I hope its a girl.
  • I had all the signs of having a boy, but when I went for an ultrasound they told I'm having a girl. So really its u and ur luck! I hope u have a girl!
  • @-emzally what are signs of boy? I took the Chinese Gender test four time and it said BOY!!!! So we will see next week or two..
  • There is no real way. I did hear though that male sperm swims faster n stronger but girl sperm live longer. So if your tring for a girl have sex three to five days before your supposed to ovulate. Or both. Build up the girl sperm in your system. You can also check the chinese gender prediction calender. Its worked for me and all my friends. Try a few times you think you could concieve and see what it comes up with.
  • Ok ty for the adive ladies o nd I think im prego bt im nt to sure