holy crap [tmi]

edited May 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I don't personally get embarrassed when talking or when someone else talks about these things but I just had to put the tmi disclaimer for the ladies who do.

After going pee I touched myself [lol not in a naughty way] and I felt a glob of white and clear cm it was extremely stretchy. Has anyone ever experienced this and got a bfp?

I'm around 13 dpo and I'm also feeling nausea off and on throughout the day and when eating I get a ridiculously full feeling after eating less than half of what I normally eat. But I don't feel this in my stomach its higher.

Anyone got any insight? Did anyone experience these things and get a bfp?

Comments

• Some of my discharge in the early days was like egg white! Is that what its like? If so maybe!!
  • @littlenat86 no it wasn't egg white because it wasn't very clear it looked cloudy but it was very stretchy like egg white cm.
  • Well mine was clear/white and the texture was like egg white. It was just in my knickers, don't know how stretchy it was! When are you testing?
  • I'm trying to wait til Monday because according to my womanlog app af is due Sunday and she's rarely late. I don't know how I've been so patient this time.
  • Do you normally test early then?! The earliest I tested was with this pregnancy, 4 days after af due and it meant I got my bfp on the same date I got my sons 3 yrs before! I felt more patient when I was actually pregnant so maybe its a good sign, like your body knows? Hope so! You are getting good symptoms too! Good luck!
  • Thank you ma'am ill make an update when I do test or if af sneaks up on me.
  • Im getting excited for you! Baby dust!!!!
  • @mommyof4girls really? You think this is it? Well thanks [dances under baby dust]. This morning I got up and looked at my stomach and I'm so bloated. And I'm still not feeling that heaviness in my pelvis or low in my stomach...that I always feel right before af. That heaviness always gives it away