Pregnant with twins

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
My hubby and I are expecting twins! I am 18 weeks and due on Nov 1. Please give me any advice you hv on raising twins... Also when should I start feeling them move and kick bc I feel little flutters but idk if that is them or just gas.

Comments

• @1sttimer congrates!! Chances are you are feeling then I'm 18+5 with a single baby and I feel him kick. I'm a twin my self and my sister has twins and thing I have heard the most is a nursing pillow is a good send x
  • Congrsats!! I wanted twins... having a princess in 20days!!
  • Congratulations! I have no advice for you as I have no personal experience with twins...LOL...just wanted to congratulate you! :)
  • edited May 2011
    It's not a specific time or week for u to feel them move. I'm 21wks n I still only feel internal movement unless I bend or turn a certain way then baby b gets pissed n hit me to move. Doc said its fine as long as I'm feelin something. But u r probably feelin them move inside
  • I'm 17 weeks with twins n haven't felt anything...=(
  • Wow that's great... I'd love to Have twins but even one baby would be a blessing!! Congrats! I'd love to know what you're having when u find out!!!
  • Lucky you congrats to u I wish there were 2 in here I want more kids but would love to have gotten 2 in one labor
  • i hade twins they are now 3 they were born at 35 week cuz i guess they ran out of room they were my 1st so i cant compair having one to two but i do no they do get into fights but cant live withut each other they also love to play togather it was hard to take care of 2 babys but i was 18 when i had them and my mom or the babys baby didnt help at all but they are so amazing :-D
  • Yea im sooo excited to have twins for my first too... u no 2 birds with one stone lol i find out this wednesday so ill be on here to tell yall what they are =)
  • I'm having a boy and a girl!
  • edited May 2011
    I'm at 18 week and 4 days with twins. I feel them rolling around and some kicking. It is subtle but I do feel it. Some times I also feel a fluttering feeling. I'm having identical boys so I'm getting bracelets to help tell them apart. lol. I'm planning to get as many hand me downs before buying anything. I want to save as much $ since twins will be expensive. I'm still trying to figure things out myself with what I need. Good luck. Message me anytime.:)
  • schedule, help from hubby and patience!