August mama's weight gain?!?!

I'm due August 16
Pre prego I weighed 115
At almost 28 weeks 138
This is my second baby and I gained 80 pounds with my first. My doctor says I'm doing great this time but I feel like I've gained tooooo much, I don't want to end up huge again! What's your stats? And are you comfortable with them?!?!

Comments

• Pre pregnancy I weighed 136, and I am now 29 weeks and one day and I weigh 160. I'm fairly comfortable with my weight gain, I've only gained in my belly pretty much, well that's where it shows lol
  • Pre prego I was 125, now at 29 weeks I am 142. I guess I'm okay with it, but I gained a lot of weight before I got pregnant so I feel huge now even though I didn't gain as much as I did with my first baby. my pre prego weight with my first bby was 100 and I gained a total of 39 pounds.
  • Girl I have gained everywhere!!!! I can't get my pre prego pants past my knees and have went from a 32c to a 34ddd I'm ready to die!!! I feel better knowing I'm on tract though kinda:) I'm a week behind you and a few pounds past but Shh... our secret:)
  • @second_time_mommy_7 Are you having a boy or a girl? I'm having a girl, I've def gained in my boobs too. You were smaller than me prepregnancy too so that def affects your weight gain but yes it'll be our little secret.
  • @brookesmomma I'm having a girl also!!!! I'm so excited my hubby was convienced he was gonna shoot a boy.... in his face!!!
  • sorry for being insensitve but i started at 135 so i dont really feel that way.. lol.. im sure you look beautiful.. not to worry 25 of that will be off in the first 5wks.. and you probably needed a lil more than average cause your so tiny girl...
  • @second_time_mommy7 Lol my hubby wanted a boy too, this is our first. Before we found out its a girl he told me he was going to keep getting me pregnant till its a boy, but I think that'll change really quick once she's here. Silly men! Is your first a girl as well?
  • I am 29 weeks four or five days now n I'm at 163 I feel huge but its mostly in my chest n belly before I weighed 125 but they said I was under weight then.... I didn't feel like I was I was just tall n skinny lol now not so much lol but its all for a good cause n ill be starting my volleyball n workouts again very shortly after baby comes I can wait I miss it so much!
  • @brookesmomma my fiance said the same thing to me lol our first is also a girl he wants four kids anyways but says he is guna try till he gets a boy every two yrs o man!
  • I'm due August 10th with a little boy:) prepregnancy I weighed 103 and now I'm 29.2 weeks and weigh 138. I've gained 35 so far and they want me to gain more. Whatever right for my little man!
  • My due date is Aug 30 so I'm 26 weeks 3 days. I am 5'3" Pre preg weight was 99lbs as of yesterday I was 120. I think I'm Doing alright. I'll probably put another 5-10 lbs
  • I'm due at the beginning of September, I'm 25 weeks as of yesterday I've only gain 8 lbs. My doctor kinda got on me for gain the 8 that I have. If I keep on this track I won't even gain the recommend 25. I only eat breakfast,lunch,dinner and sometimes a couple of snacks during the day. I'm not sure how I'm suppose to eat less than what I do. Sounds like u all are doing great though!!
  • Im due Aug 2 and my pre pregnancy weight was 176 and I now weigh 185 so im quite pleased because I was already overweight so I dont need ti gain too much
  • I am 29 weeks due august 13 and my weight has changed dramatically. Prepregnant weight was 150 and I am now at 182 and 8 of those pounds were just in the last 3 weeks. By the u/s he weighs over 3 pounds so I hope that has something to do with the weight.
  • Due August 25

Pre pregnancy 165
    Last I checked 175
    But its been a looing while.
  • I've gained 10lbs and I'm 27wks +3. Due Aug 24th.
  • I'm due Aug.20 my prepregnant weigh I was 195 I lost 6lbs den gained 4 back n Tuesday I gained 7lbs doc said its OK but don't cum back n 3wks n gained 7 or more lol
  • Due Aug 9
    Pre pregnant weight 173
    1&2 trimester weight loss 10lbs
    29 week weight 175
  • Im due August 16. Pre pregnancy 120 at 5"10 and I've gained about 40 lbs. I feel huge even though everyone says I look great and all belly. Everyone says I look healthier pregnant lol. But I feel awful. Still have 11 weeks to go...dr doesn't seemed concerned because she said since I was underweight my body gained extra to get to a healthy pre pregnancy weight. But ugh no fun for me :(:( sounds like everyone is right on track! Who can't wait for August???
  • I gained 30lbs ; I have 10w6d left nd it feels like forever
  • im 27 weeks & im 5'7" * & 3/4ths lol & i weighed pre-pregnancy at around 140 something. i wasnt skinny but not chubby at all. i was just thick LOL
    now im 190!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo upset about it. but everyone says i do not look that big at all that its just in my ass & belly. haha i just hope & pray i loose the weight after & get back to atleast 150.
  • Boo. Lets just say I am not comfortable with my prepreggo weight, my weight gain now and I will be losing weight like a mad woman post baby! This #3 for me and I have gained 18 lbs @ 27 wks
  • I'm due Aug 30 and I'm at -12 meaning I've lost weight due to health issues.
  • I'm due August 3rd, pre pregger weight was 130 (so my file says ;) ), now at 30w +2d I'm 139. Doc says he expects me to gain maybe 11 more pounds. :)
  • Pre preg 120 now at almost 30 weeks I weigh 169 :'(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I weighed 156 before I got pregnant now I'm 28 weeks and I weigh 149. My doctor says I'm eating healthy, and the babys healthy too so no worries there. I'm extremely pleased with my weight. I just hope I can keep it down these last 3 months.
  • I lost so much weight at first then gained it back then lost a pound idk what's going on I eat all the time
  • pre preg 211
    29wk 2days
    currently 196. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!