October Mom's check-in/update! :)

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I'm 17w5d and up 3-4 lbs...finally able to eat again! :) We find out the gender next Friday :)

I'm feeling pretty good overall, just get tired in the afternoon and a little nauseous every now and then, but no throwing up since 16w6d :)

What about you? How are you all feeling?

Comments

• 19weeks 4days having a girl! Finally up 3lbs too! After 17weeks of not being able to eat and losing 5-10 lbs pending the month! Still have my moments that i still cant eat but a lot better now!
  • Feeling great. I've had a great pregnancy so far...never had morning sickness! I've gained 2lbs and found out yesterday its a boy!
  • 17 weeks 6 days I wont find out tell im 20 weeks :( but I still cant eat unless its a baked potato
  • 20 weeks today! Im up 12 pounds wich puts me at 112, Feeling ok i hadnt thrown up since week 18 but did yesterday:S... but yesterday was the first time i saw my baby girl moving from the outside i have an outty and she was making my belly button bounce:D
  • Im 21w 2d......with a boy. Feeling great, no crazy symptoms except cravings, my son moves alot now and I can feel.everything.
  • I'm 18+5 today and I have just came out of the toilet from another batch of sickness, I'm having a baby boy, Elliot James, I have a scan on the 13th June so I get to see him again. His kicks are soo lovely. Just wish my sickness would go. I have lost weight and am down 3lbs not good but that's morning sickness for you.
  • Hi! I'm 21 weeks tomorrow & gained 2lbs so far. Trying not to gaintoo much. I go for my gender scan...again this Wednesday. Hoping baby's cooperative!
  • 17+5 today too :-) all good, baby is wriggling, no more sickness but feeling very stretched at mo!! Also tiredness hits about now which is why I'm lay on my sofa on pregly instead of cleaning! My 20 week scan on jun 13th, we are undecided yet about finding out sex!
  • 19w 3day no more morning sickness we find out the gender next thursday I have been getting tirded in the afternoon but besides thay everything being going good
  • I am 21 weeks, morning sickness stopped for me at 19 weeks. I had my ultrasound on Monday and baby is doing great! We chose not to know the gender. Go team yellow! Lol I am feeling great, im up 3 pounds and loving the feeling of my baby kicking me
  • 22 weeks having a girl up 4 lbs just sleepy
  • 20wks baby girl is moving alot and im catching a cold. Up 4lbs and tired
  • 20wks +4 , having a baby girl, she usually faces my back so I dont get to feel her move that much yet. Lost 11 lbs but I'm plus size and doc says its normal.
  • 18 weeks 1 day up 6 pounds. Were having a boy either Dominic James or bentley james. I have hyperemesis so I'm nauseous all the freakin time.
  • im 20 wks 3days with a little girl, i've lost 16 pounds from being sick but so far now im doing better only gained 2 pounds back.. she kicks like crazy and i love it!
  • I'm 20 weeks today!! Woohoo!! My "all day" sickness cut back around 17 weeks and I would have a good day in between sick days...but it seems to be coming at night instead now. :0& We are having a little girl, Alyia Paisley, and I can feel her kicking all the time now! :X Good luck October mama's our time is coming!!
  • 20 weeks and 2 days with a girl, I've already gained 12 lbs which puts me at 132. I'm eating right its just that everything I eat sticks to me :-( I don't want to gain too much, kinda worried.
  • 21 weeks and 1 day with a boy. I still have to make an anatomy appt. but he's been pretty busy in there lately. He already keeps me up all night.
  • Im 20 wks and 4dys Due Oct. 10, 2011 with a beautiful baby girl:)! I feel her move and feel her through the out side. Shes super bouncy! Ive gained 10lbs so far throughout my pregnancy I cant wait to meet her:)!
  • 17+3 no weight gain from being nauseated but feel much bettr now.still no movements! Due Halloween
  • edited May 2011
    I am 21 weeks today, due Oct 7th. I found out yesterday it's a boy. I've gained 6 pounds so far and I'm over weight to begin with. I already have a 3 yr old daughter so I would have been happy either way. I haven't had any morning sickness since the first trimester. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part, starting to get my energy back slowly but surely. I just can't wait to see how I'm going to handle the heat which I usually love. I hate being cold but this might be the first time I will be praying for cooler days.
  • 20 weeks 1 day with a boy! Was up 3 lb my last appt. No morning sickness. But heartburn like crazy. Anatomy scan on the 6th. Can't wait to see my little man!
  • I'm 19 weeks today with my baby boy. Never had ANY morning sickness. Last time I got weighed at my 15wk appt I had lost almost 2lbs, so weird since I can and WILL eat anything. We will see if I gained anything since then in a week but I'm showing big time now! :)
  • 21 weeks today with my 3rd boy. Should be fun!
  • I'm 19 wks 3 days, down 11 lbs. Still sick, but not as much. We got a peek at baby at my last appt and dr thinks it's a girl, we find out for sure on the 7th! I'm only just starting to feel movement!
  • I'm 20+6 days with my 4th princess. I am up 8lbs but think it has all gone to my boobs. Lol. I am still getting sick about once a week. Which is way better then 24/7. She is kicking up a storm and from the u/s very shy and timmid. Everytime the tech was trying to get a look at things she would cover that area with her hands. Lol
  • I am 20wks and 3days...with a babY girl. I feel great, except for the insomnia I have had the last week. Feeling lots of flutters, but no real kicks yet :(. It's my first, so hopefully soon :)
  • I'm 18w 2days not been sick since about 16 wks. I have indigestion every night though. I am pretty sure I feel the baby pretty regularly but this is my first so I could be wrong. Oh I have only gained 2lbs and I find out if its a boy or girl on june 8th!! Yay
  • I'll be 21 wks tmrw! Feeling great except the occassional hip & leg pain. I've gained 10 lbs but my doc wants me to gain more since I was underweight before I got pregnant. Baby girl is super active & I love feeling her kick, punch, flip, & roll!
  • 20 weeks tomorrow (Saturday) gained about 15 lbs so far maybe a little less I really don't remember. Have my gender u/s on june 2 and I can't wait! Hoping for a boy! I feel baby kick all the time especially after I eat pizza. Haven't thrown up once so I guess I'm lucky!