And the SIL saga continues.... *groan*

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I seriously cannot handle this girl (yes, I mean GIRL) anymore. Her due date is not for another 7 weeks but because I'm having twins and could honestly pop anytime, she keeps telling everyone her doctor said she is due anyday now. SHE IS ONLY 33 WEEKS! She has NO disorders (unless being an idiot is a disorder), no medical conditions, and her baby is fine.
What self respecting doctor would tell a perfectly healthy woman she is due any day when we all know she fakes contractions and isn't even dialated? A doctor wouldn't. She is a liar, and told me I "better not go into labor when she does." She has lied about miscarriages, she has lied about actually being pregnant, and she has repeatedly lied about how far along she is. My husbands family wont even come visit us in case "she needs to go to the hospital." *mumbles under breath* Okay I am done ranting now. Lol

Comments

• Oh I keep my mouth shut cause it would be me against 6 other people, and I sure as heck don't need the stress. But I left. I couldn't sit there and listen to her bull anymore. She even stuffed her face to gain weight so she looks further along. I'm 34 +4 with twins and she is 33 with one and is bigger than me by a LOT. The one time I let her have it was at my wedding, which she caused drama at. She is 19 and acts 15. It's ridiculous! @2ndbutfirst
  • Ugh, shes a jealous heffa
  • @Karla_with_a_K that's what my husband says too. She also just updated her Facebook. How can someone be "basically on bed rest but not have to stay in bed." She is on her way to the lake. That seems the OPPOSITE of bed rest.
  • Haha put a comment and say when did.the lake become the bed?! I would lol
  • That's a damn shame! I hate attention whores.
  • I hate when people do that. She must have no life at all
  • @Karla_with_a_K I did! Haha she wasn't too happy!

@NewMommy_NavyWife that's all she is. Her own husband can't even stand her!

@sexygina22 she doesn't. She has no friends (shocker there) and never leaves my mother in laws house!
  • That's so sad. I hope her child don't pick up that habit.
  • @newmommy_navywife her son is already a drama king just like her. If her daughter acts like he does..... my babies aren't playing with them. Nope! Lol
  • edited May 2011
    Lol that's so not cute!!! Ugh I hate women that act like that.
  • @newmommy_navywife he is rotten! Lol the worst part is he wont even be a year old yet when her daughter is born, so it's only gonna get worse! He is so spoiled now and has to have everyone pay attention to him. Lol