how r my july mommas doing?

edited May 2011 in July 2011
Has anyone else been told there ganna be early? Are you all almost ready for your new lil one

Comments

• i am SOOOOO ready for her to be here? what day r u due?
    she said she def wont let me go past my due date because of gestational diabetes so she might b a little early..
  • I am starting to feel ready finally. I have to have a csection at 39 wks but my daughter was 5 wks early so who knows what could happen :) how about u?
  • I'm beyond ready for her to be here. If I don't stop having contractions she may be here soon & my due date's July 24.
  • Iiiiiiii am mildly miserable. Lol I'm gonna be early though so I may not make it to July even!
  • Due July 18th, and it couldn't come any sooner! I've been very lucky that the weather has been nice and cool, so I in comparison to my other 2 pregnancies this has been a breeze.
  • Due July 28th and i'm already hot hot hot!
  • I'm due July 1st and I'm quite tired of being pregnant.
  • @Ittybitty well im due july 3rd but my doc said ill be having a june baby Cuz im 34 weeks and my cervix is already soften so i get to be on slight bed rest yay so fun lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • well ull get to meet your little one sooner then later :)
    i went to the hospital due to bleeding and everything was still normal so i think this little girl is staying in there til they make her come out. l0l
    im due the 12th, same day my sister is having her hysterectomy so hopefully my dr dont induce me on that day.
  • I am so ready to have my baby girl!!! Im so excited to hold her! Im due june 14th and going to be induced in the 1st!! Im high risk that's why we're delivering early!
  • Due the 21st, but depending on this ultrasound maybe before. He's measuring a bit big.
    I'm absolutely fine though. I just keep on trucking. (Literally, it seems like.)
  • Im ready! I can't wait to have my lil man. This baby is been kickin the heck out of me everyday and its gettin harder. Im due july 18.
  • I'm ready for my little guy to come out already but I'm not sure til july 29th, its way to hot to do anything anyhow and I move so slow now
  • Due not sure, lol darn phone
  • Im due july 12th!! Sick of waking up tingly and numb in all my limbs all the time lol i think and hope shell be in there full term:) anybody else have a problem with their little one trying to punch out sideways? Lol its definitely much more painful then kicks towards the front!
  • @kay_la_la yes he only kicks and pokes out at the sides never the front so anoying when im trying to lay on my side and hes pushing against it lol
  • I'm sooo ready for her to come out I feel full all the time I'm sooooooo over pregnancy this is my last!!
  • I due the 27th and im exhausted, stick a fork in me im ready!! I hope she comes early!
  • I was told today if I don't go on my own I will be induced at 39 weeks which is july 7th I'm originaly due july 14th I hope I go on my own
  • My original due day was July 21, but it has been moved to July 15.. I'm pretty miserable here in the fl heat. I can't wait to meet peanut...
  • Due 4th of July and hoping to have her that day :) so so ready and so so tired
  • I'm due the 15th. I'm so tired. I'm usually very inactive and small frame and gain quite a bit of weight so walking makes my legs tremble under the weight and when I'm sleeping its hard to breathe. Uugh. I'm so tired.
  • Due july 27th but having issues and kinda hoping to be a week early
  • Due July 6th... I am ready! Just need to let her cook a little longer...
  • @jenzoe1 and @jcmommy we all have the same due date ;-)
    im on july 15th aswell with my little man, and i cant wait, im so sick of not being able to sleep, and going to the toilet about 6 times a night. my midwife thinks im going to be a bit early though because my baby has dropped already and iv had uti's and a kidney stent opp wich apparently increases your chances of going into early labour.
    i hope hes born about a week early because then he will be born july 8th wich is my mums bday <3
  • I'm due the 31st, lol... so I could go either way... but unlike most of you, our weather is miserably cold... it was actually SNOWING yesterday! I'm in Oregon... its 34 degrees outside & I'm suffering from major cabin fever, lol... and my hips & heartburn are making me miserable! :/