due in June, moody, hungry, ahh!

I am 24 weeks due June 1st...and every day I go from happy about it to scared as can be! I love to eat my normal food and try to get off my lazy butt to work out but doesn't happen. Please tell me I'm not alone! This pregnancy is not the glamour and fun I've read about!

Comments

• Im due june 28. And feel the same way.. i eat a full meal,30min later im soo hungry like if i havent eaten!! Uggghhhh
  • Are you moody and emotional too? All the symptoms I've had from beginning have been a pain to deal with!
  • Due june second. This is baby number two. My daughters first bday is still three weeks away. Pretty much been pregnant since june of 09.pretty familiar with this experience by now
  • This is my first and I'm moody and always hungry. Being gassy or sleepy makes me very very irritable. I eat and eat but for some reason its never enough. Its like he's a garbage compactor or something.
  • I'm also 24 wks and due June 5th with my first. I totally feel where you're coming from! Its the exact same way for me. I feel like I've become hungrier in the past week or so. Plus, I'm moody and sleepy again like I was in the first trimester, but now I'm having issues falling asleep at night cuz I can never seem get comfortable.
  • Ya lately my appetite has gone up so much!! I just am a bottomless pit with food!
  • I'm feeling the same way I'm only17weeks and this is my first ...
  • Im due June 9th, and I'm so not feeling awesome.
    Im grumpy majority of the time, I'll have days where I can't eat anything and other days where I eat myself outta house and home.
    My legs are swollen, my back hurts, and my tummy is large.
    I don't think pregnancy is anything like the movies say haha
  • Me either. Its been a rollercoaster of emotion for me. I try and try not to let stupid stuff affect me, but it does anyway. And as far as food goes I put a fridge in me and my husbands room. So yeah. We have a special drawer for food in our dresser. Haha :)
  • edited February 2011
    I'm due June 4th and I am so lazy I try 2 get up but is so hard 4 me nd I be out of breath like if I be running when is not even like that but I can't wait 2 have my little 1in my arms
  • @natashalynn ya pregnancy has not been what they describe it in movies!! But my moods have leveled out lately and I'm getting so excited to meet the baby!
    @mommytobe I am extremely lazy!! I feel like such a bum sometimes. I need to exercise more, but like I said just so excited to meet our little baby in June!
  • Im due June 17th and my mood swings have just started getting bad. Now that I have less morning sickness nothing ever sounds good to eat. Gotta love pregnancy. I know my hubby does lol
  • I'm due June 25. and ladies I can't wait this is my first baby a gurl and she's a diva she's always on my left side when she's comfortable I'm not, she moves when she's hungry my tail bone aches. Basically she's making me mean I flip on my boo and he just laughs it off he thinks its cute I just wanna choke him when hr do laugh I just tell him its his fault