Pregnancy after birth ?!

I just had my baby may 3rd via c section and I heard that after you have your baby your extremely fertile. Im wondering this because I had sex with my fiance. (unprotected) and how soon after do you take a pregnancy test?i stopped bleeding 2 weeks after delivery. Please NO bashing I realize your supposed to wait the 6 weeks..

Comments

• I didn't wait 6weeks after my first either. You might be really fertile but after two weeks your body might still think its pregnant. Try not to stress out if you don't get your period when its the expected time because it take a while for your body to get back in whack... good luck
  • I wouldnt knw but I alsi had unprotected sex 2wks after deluevery. so ur not the,only one
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @garagebandfan @Siyahsmom @Mommy2Isaiah&;Giselle thank you. I was going to get on birthcontrol at my 6 week check up but idk if I am or if my dr will make me pee in a cup or what.. Ahhh..
  • When u have a c-section is it ok to have sex? And how do u know when ur period is coming after a c-section?
  • @Jess8D7 its similar to a vaginal birth your supposed to wait 6 weeks to have sex, and you bleed after and its called lochia or something like that just like a vaginal birth its not actually.your period so after that stops I dont think youll actually know when youll get your period. Hope that helps.
  • well just protect urself till u find out.. i gpt preg right away
  • When u go to ur 6 week check up, they will do a preg. Test before settin u up with any bc... I believe its routine... Gl mama!
  • @maymommy11 so u have a period after a c-section or is it like blood clots?! Don't the doctors suck that mess up when they are inside you?! Im having one, and scared!! Do they break ur water?
  • when u go to your doctor they will make u pee in a cup so just wait i also had sex 2 weeks after i had my first and i didnt get pregnant this time im making my husband wait lol its going to be 2 weeks
  • you can take a pregnancy test 14 days after possible conception. you are very fertile after a baby but im sure you will be fine
  • @lae3 how soon after did you get pregnant?

@pregnantlettemama do you know if they test you if your not going to do birth control?
  • @Jess8d7 dont be scared. Its like a period but lasts a little longer. They broke my water when I was in labor and then I had a c section later that day. I was on so many drugs I barely remember the c section.

@grissy_barria lol thats funny but it was so hard to wait :p

• @maymommy11 lol i know its hard but im making him suffer for a while i also am wanting it but its my turn to be mean
  • They will ask you if you have had unprotected sex since you've had your baby, say yes and they will test you. :)
  • @grissy_barria I was gonna wait but iy was way too tempting :p

@MommyOfTwoPrincesses thankyou I have a feeling dr will be mad.
  • They shouldn't get mad hun, but if you do get pregnant they will warn you it will be a harder pregnancy, which is expected.
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses yes thats what im most worried about :/
  • Definitely be truthful. Let ur doc know ur havin sex again. There r some dangers, so they will want to make sure all is well. They will def do a preg test then.
  • @maymommy11 im prayin for u, gl, and b careful...
  • I thought I was prego to I had my baby February she was a preemie and I had sex maybe 3 weeks later I never started my period. Even after my 6 week check up I didn't have one until she was 2 and 1/2 months I was so scared but my doc said it was because I was breastfeeding and she said sometimes u won't get a period at all
  • Well with my first I had sex 11 days after and my midwife said I could have sex this time at 3 weeks :) at least you made it to 2 weeks. But anyways wait till the 3rd then test. I started af yesterday and my baby turned a month yesterday
  • it was a month probably the first time we had sex
  • @lovemyangelbabys im not,breast feeding. I couldnt get him to stay latched.

@proudmomma why on the 3rd? Just curious lol

@lae3 oh wow!
  • Well I started my af exactly one month after my baby was born and so did my friend. You said he was born on the 3rd right? That way you may get more accurate results when you test.
  • Not to scare you, but my CNM said she has had several women come in for their 6 week check-up already pregnant, so it can happen... just be careful, and 'act' pregnant until you find out just to be safe. ;)
  • @Proudmomma oh okay that makes sense! Thank youuu :)

@vette_devil oh wow! Lol will do. Can your hormones after birth make a false positive??
  • @lae3... So u got preg a month after u had ur baby... Im hoping to get preg right away after a miscarriage... The Doc said Im good & i can start right away...
  • I had a vaginal birth and my doctor said I could have sex whenever I was ready since I didn't rip or get cut. I know the question is about getting preggo but just thought id throw that out there. :-D