Boise, ID moms???

edited February 2011 in USA moms
From Boise just curious if anyone else is too??

Comments

• Yes! Right here actually eagle area lol but finally another person from Idaho lol I'm due June 22 with my second and its a girl. My son is three today ! :) when you due ?
  • June 1st! I live in between Boise and eagle off state and don't know anyone else expecting! How exciting this is my first and a girl :)
  • Congrats! Yes my aunt lol! I so excited about having a girl. My boy is all boy so it will be nice to have someone to shop with lol. Have you been to the outlet mall carters. It's a great place to get outfits. I also live baby gap and gymboree . But the outlet mall by far has better deals . Sorry for rambling I'm just excited there is another mom from Idaho. :)
  • No need to be sorry I am super excited to find someone from the area too! I haven't started shopping much bc we barely found out its a.girl for sure. I love Burlington and Fred Meyer so far for clothes tho :)
  • Oh I haven't been to Burlington yet :) lol but Fred myers carter is more than the outlet mall carters I use to shop there. I'm going to saint als and love the birthing place. But I heard st Lukes is good also. I'm getting so impatient lol she kicks all the time! I'm hoping she doesn't come late :) we are thinking of going to Florida in a couple months but I worried about the heat making me grumpy lol anyways you can write me anytime you want to talk or anything :) congrats again!