Ladys pls i need some in put pls

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Ok my friend is also pregnant she got a sonogram done and she said the doc couldnt see the babys.heart? But they.can hear it she is.,16wks.i dont know if she full of.crap or forreals..im 17 wks2days n never heard of that ...have yall?

Comments

• Never just went to my appt today saw my bbys heart beat but couldnt hear it im 6wks2dys
  • I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks and saw the heartbeat.=\
  • Ummmmmm......I'm no doctor so I'm not sure, but something with her story doesn't makes sense. Ask her can you go with her on her nxt appt bc you're concerned. Her reaction will give you the confirmation. How old is she?
  • Hmmm so can sumthing be wrong with her baby??? ,if u can hear it then the baby is alive rite ...she.said they scheduled another sonogram in 4wks...i think if it was serious then they would of did anoyher sooner
  • She is.19 but a girl thats.a super attention seeker....n i asked her yesterday about if i can go.with her she.said yes pls
  • Idk....ive never heard of this, granted this is my 1st pregnancy. But hold her to her word and go to the next one.
  • Oh am i feel kinda bad 4 her i known her her whole life ..plus she been thru alot
  • Idk.....I hope this isn't a cry for help, I hope she honestly is.
  • I saw mine at 14 weeks. Not to be rude, but if she is a lil chubby it may be harder, but I've never heard that.
  • Yeah.she is.kinda thick n gettin thicker.sinse pregnant lol.she was 14wks.when she found out
  • That's how I was lol had no real symptoms at all