i really wish

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
I could eat without getting an uupset tummy. I also wish that when I was hungry I could actually eat. Its so frustrating. I guess its a good thing cuz I'm already over weight so I shouldn't gain a lot. I'm just frustrated cuz with my last 2 pregnancies I didn't have this problem I was actually able to eat. Lol. They were boys, so I am really hoping that this means its a girl. Lol. I just don't get to find out til aug. :-( oh well.
Anyways. I am really tired, and nausus so I'm going to try going to sleep. Night all. Hope the night brings good things.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This pregnancy is different for me as well. I hope you are having a girl then! Hope your tummy settles as well.
  • I was super sick up till 9 weeks .. this is number 4 and with all my others i never got so sick. Now I'm at 12 weeks and I forget sometimes that I'm pregnant! I hope it gets better For You to!
  • Thank you. I am 9 weeks today and no luck on feeling better. I hope it ends soon. I'm glad it did for you guys. Can someone remind me when 2nd trimester starts. Thank you ladies.