am i wrong??*kinda long*

Okay so my fiance and I don't live together right now due to the cost of an apartment. He usually spends the weekends with me (fri-sun) and today he just stopped talking to me. I've received 5 texts since this morning til now..and all of them less than 4 words. He's been really distant lately and idk what to do. So I tried calling him to see if we could just talk cause we used to talk everynight on the phone when we first got together. Lol but he didn't answer..he just texted back saying "at party, ttyl." I'm furious at this point. Wtf is going on??????? He's been amazing up to the last couple of days. Idk what to do anymore. I'm tired of crying over it and stressing over it. Am I wrong for getting mad at him???

Comments

• I dnt think so I've gotten super pissed at my bf for less
  • Yeah, me too. Its just I feel likehis future baby and I should be his priority..not other people and drinking.
  • That sucks. Hes entitled to spend time with friends, but to just disapear. I would be worried. :-/ but maybe he just needed a day off?
  • u guys definitely need to talk and see what's going on... I know it'll be hard but why don't u try waiting till he calls nd messages u I'd be upset too u should be his priority not partying
  • I suppose..but I only see him on the weekends. And he does spend time with friends almost everyday... I mean I dont have him on a leash..just last time he acted like this he left me for some hoodrat that he met when he was hanging out with his "homeboys" idk..his friends are scandilous. They have tried to get him to cheat on me multipule times..but he didn't. Just broke up with me instead. Which isn't much better.
  • @0911Mommyof2 you're right..he just called me cause I texted him telling him that what he was doing was bothering me. He said nothing bad would happen and he loves me..but I hate that gut feeling I get when he does this.
  • ya I know the feeling just try to be more honest with him nd tell him how u feel nd maybe him knowing how it makes u feel will get through his head nd hopefully he'll start coming around more nd want to be with u more often..
    that weird gut feeling will definitely not make anything better I have those feelings time to time cause of something my bd did in the past nd only created bad trust issues...nd that's something that's very hard to overcome.
  • Very true. Thank you! Ill try, I've tried in the past but then just put my wall back up. So we shall see. Lol
  • Sorry I wasnt thinking straight, yeah he should have been with you. Hope you guys work things out. :-)
  • No youre fine. I appreciate any input. And thanks..me too!(:
  • Don't read to much into hun. men are men and will do as they please. but i.would be pissed off as well!