sexually frustrated...

So I've noticed since I started showing that my husband avoids any,c,hance of sexual contact. Thursday night he had a stomach ache and last night he had a headache. Now he's getting up in the morning before I wake up just to avoid it. Am I being paranoid?

Comments

• You could be, us pregnant women tend to be over analytical with things like this. Maybe talk to him about how you're feeling?
  • I'd say confront him before it's been going on too long. Come on to him really hard and if he turns you down just ask if it had anything to do with the pregnancy. Some men it's not the site of the belly but thr idea of hurting the baby. Some times seeing the belly just triggers the thought.
  • How far along are ya? My guy always was afraid he's hurt baby
  • Thanks guys for your input. Im 25 weeks and it looks like im just paranoid...
  • Just buy a toy, hell get a hint that its a necessity lol
  • well he could just have that annoying fear some guys get.. just ask him.. my guy is annoying as hell latly. hes become a two pump chump and doesnt even want to get it wet before hand .. im about to kick his ass.. its painfull if you dont get it started and wet it a lil.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... this morn .. was annoying .. i would of given it up if he put more effort into it.. and i even said.. the other day.. sometimes it seems like you just get off.. and im like uh is that it.`... he just laughs.. so now hes not getting it unless i get something first..
  • He sounds like a woman #-O
  • See not to b too explicit but im a nympho n need sex and I would wake bd up to suckin him, what guy turns tht down n sex?
  • Be glad u can have sex..at 6 weeks my dr. told me no sex. I'm now 9 weeks and sex is all I think about. X(
  • Luckily I was having a decent amount of sex up until I was about 8 months now I feel huge & now I don't even want to but my bf says its awkward cuz he thinks he'll hit my son or ill go into labor lmao.