when do u feel the baby kicks from the outside?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 22 weeks...and I don't feel my lil girl outside yet..I feel her movement inside of me...I want my hubby to enjoy this too....when does ir start? And what can I do to make her more active?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was 20 weeks but this is my 3rd. :) noticing stuff early!
  • I felt my little girl kick out side around 23 weeks. When ur baby gets strong enough both of u will definitely get to feel all the kicks!!
  • Ooh Kay...so I will give her a few more weeks...lol...@ghettobetty this is my third too...and by far the worst..I'm in my 6th month and feel like I'm 9....wheww
  • @kansasmomma..ok good one more week then :)
  • If you r due in sept. you will really soon... unless u have a different body type...because im 30 weeks due in aug and ive been feeling her for a long time now her kicks are violent lol its a "hey let me outta here" thing but dont worry soon enough u will feel ur lil one n then it'll be a thing of the past
  • @Blessed92 yes I'm due in september...and I can't wait...being pregnant all summer is not a walk in the park
  • This has also been my worst but its my last trying to enjoy
  • edited May 2011
    I started feeling him randomly outside at like 21 weeks and now im 23 and you can clearly feel him kicking me from the outside now. First baby too...
  • It depends on the person really. If u have more belly fat then it will take longer to feel the baby on the outside of ur stomach. But u should be able to feel it by 25 weeks if not I would see my dr. Ar u feeling the baby move on the inside???
  • With my first I was about 20 weeks, 2nd I was 18 weeks. I was also a tiny girl, felt like they were right under my skin trying to get out lol.
  • edited May 2011
    Im 20 weeks and I started feeling him move outdside at 18 weeks. But im a shrimp! Lol 4'11 and 112 lbs lol
  • & this is my 3 rd baby
  • I'm 23 weeks and been feeling him on outside since week 19 looked like he did a Mexican wave this morning lol but yeah everyone different also depends were baby is and placenta is x
  • Im 25w gng on 26w tuesday (god willing) and could feel her since 22w....
  • Im 21w 3d and we started feeling Gabriel this morning.
  • Round 22 weeks for me
  • I'm 22 weeks and just felt her on the outside on Tuesday. I was so happy I cried lol
  • im 22+3 now but at 20w hubby felt our baby. she kicks pretty hard lol n this is our first
  • We could feel her on the outside at about 18 1/2 weeks if you were lucky and had your hand on her at the right time. We're 20 weeks now and you can feel almost Evey movement on the outside.
  • edited May 2011
    it depends on your stature... heavier frame may take a bit longer and on a thinner frame it may be sooner. i'm average so daddy felt the first kicks at 22 wks or so but by 25 wks you should feel your baby often.
  • @septmama yes girlie these summer babies make it hard to breathe.....it gets so hot in my own skin plus i work on my feet.....but hopefully it just allows me to fall right back in place