I should kick him in the d@mn head....

So, the reason I haven't posted one of those cute baby bump pics is bc apparently I'm carrying Abby in my back??? I don't effin know! Point is I don't look pregnant....I definitely don't look six months pregnant! This pisses me off bc the baby hanging out back there is murder on my body but I get zero sympathy bc people forget how far along I am! D@mn it!

So anyway, I've been having trouble sleeping bc of my back and the leg cramps.:'(

Last night I was finally getting some amazing deep sleep and this punk ass decided he needed to pee at 2:00am and then thought turning on the lights and asking me if I was ok, was an Effing grand idea! Really???? Really???!!!!! Ugh! I couldnt get back to sleep until about 5:00am and at 6:30 my alarm goes off! X( son of a B.......

I made breakfast for him and the twins and then went to work....now I'm home and the bastard has paperwork all over MY BED!!!! I'm going to kick him in his baby making package and THEN I'm kicking him in the head!

Feel free to start a collection for my bail!!!!

Comments

• Yeah, he's definitely earned that kick in the head. My inconsiderate husband comes to bed every night between 1:30 and 3:00 and I always wake up. The only reason I haven't killed him is because I usually have to get up and pee anyway. Still... Ugh!
  • Haha I can collect quarters for you. My bd snores so I know your pain. Lol
  • awww thats not good.
    i got some dollar coins in the car that i can add.
    i wake up to any and everything so i hate when he moves or anything while im asleep. but he is pretty good about being still and not causing me to wake up, most of the time..
  • I was the saame way!! Nobody realized how pregnant i was. I finally popped out at 6&1/2 or 7 months. Im almost 8 now and people still dont believe me when i say im due in 6 weeks! Hang un there:/ my bd ate some of my fries today and i got PISSED lmao
  • @booface dont feel bad bout not looking 6 months. I have the smallest bump for being 23 weeks and my boss was even like are you really 6 months?!?! Pple think im only 4. I really dont look pregnant at all. It sucks. I want a big belly and have my daughter already!
  • @booface hey hun havent talked to you in a while... yeah i know how you feel i am carrying my lil girl retardedly too!!! im gonna be 30 weeks tomorrow or the day after and i am just barely showing plus being on the heavier side people still ask me if im just gaining weight and using "pregnancy" as an excuse...
  • @jellybelly1015 Thanks buddy! I hope she pops out front soon too. I kind of want some cute pregnancy pictures :(

@blueberrysmom I'm telling you babe....he's asking for it! Wanna guess what he's doing right now???? He's EFFIN NAPPING!!! The nerve! ~X( I want to kill him....slowwwwwly!

@krazymomofadrian Girl, so does this big ol' Grizzly! He's snoring right now damn it!!! X(

@ittybitty Thanks! BTW...what's up with those dollar coins anyway?? They're annoying! I always forget I have them!

@kay_la_la I know! I was wearing legging and a tank top the other day at the mall and the lady at the croc store thought I was full of S*** LOL I really think that if I could have easily been on "I didn't know I was Pregnant" my doctor just said hmmmmm :/ the last time he measured my belly.

@lalalorree me too!!!! I'm tired of just looking fat! This baby needs to exit my thighs and head to my belly ASAP!

@jalem hey babe! Where ya been? I've haven't been on as much lately. How's the wedding planning coming along?
  • @booface wedding planning is taking up all of my life right now... wedding is in exactly 31 days and im trying to make sure everything is perfect... im having such a hard time with the stupid first dance song!!! pregly seems to have gotten calmer???
  • @jalem the drama comes and goes in waves it seems.... :-< Girl, I threw my wedding together in TEN DAYS! LMAO! Worst week of my life but the more time you have the worse it gets! I didn't even think about the first dance or any of the little details...we ended up dancing at one point to some song that made no sense what-so-ever! LOL but we had a blast! Don't sweat it too much. Just enjoy yourself!
  • @booface im trying lol i finally paid off the rest of my dress (the one good thing about carrying in retardedly was i could get a real wedding dress!!!) we're gonna bbq for the "reception" which is just because my mom's bf and my fiance wanna get wasted lolz
  • I wanna kick mine in the head too and sew his lips shut.. Oh and take textimg off his phone so he will leave me alone!! Hes worse than a damn female.. ughh
  • @jalem LOL I know how that goes! That's all that people want to do at a wedding...as long as the alcohol is flowing people are happy! LOL!

@karla_with_a_k LOL! What's he doing to you? You want me to kick him after I knock this punks head off? I provide man beatings on the side! b-(
  • He says im not loving enough, and too busy for him and wah wah.. Ive never been the lovey.dovey type so shut tha hell up, its nothing new.. Oh and instead of letting an argument sizzle out on its own, he likes to text me about it alll day, just adding fuel to the fire, then gonna ask if im ready to be a loving wife... Psh, please.come n get him lol
  • @karla_with_a_k oh hell no! eeewwww :0& Girl I'm on my way! I hope you weren't planning on having more babies any time soon! LOL....maybe he's got sympathy hormones??? My husband stole my baby bump so maybe yours stole the sissy hormones! :-j
  • I can't complain too much though, cuz he watched Adrian this morning so I could sleep. Plus he takes care of me when I have Adrian.
  • Hahaha I believe he did.. Hes at his mommys house now.. Maybe he can get some titty and feel better
  • @krazymomofadrian Awwee...that's sweet... :"> I guess we wont kick him in his package today then ;)
  • Thanks I need my servent in tip top shape. Good luck with your hubby.
  • @krazymomofadrian wanna send your hubby over so he can give mine some lessons???? :D

@karla_with_a_k LMAO!!! :-j I take it you didn't answer "yes" to his question huh???
  • Nope.. He knows im a taurus and im stubborn and gonna be me.. Not what he wants me to be! Ill be a nice loving wife when he puts his big boy undies on and grows some lol.. I-)
  • Wrong face.. Supposed to be eye roll
  • Haha @karla_with_a_k your so nice lol. Sorry @booface you can't have him. I need him to fetch me things I need. Lol but I have training videos I can send you. :D ;)
  • i put a $20 in the parking lot machine and it spit me 17 damn coins out, i set there and cussed that damn machine out.. wtf, i dont want no damn coins... i was pissed and his ass decided to laugh at me. jerk! .. whats the world coming to???
  • You should put his papers in random order all over the floor and lock him out of the room to take a nap I-)
  • Ugh well my bd snored and grinds his teeth. We bought a new bed and he now sleeps on the old one in the basement loll