I'm new here ladies but I am due in june!!!

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Any one delievering on June 8th i'm 36+5 having a planned csection and can't wait to welcome my LITTLE BRIHILEE ZACOLE!!!!! ;)

Comments

• I'm due 6/25 with a boy but welcome!! Has ur pregnancy been good?
  • edited May 2011
    Congrats hun, im due june 6th with my second little girl, hopefully it will be sooner though. Welcome to pregly!!! :D
  • I like that name!
  • Welcome to pregly....love ur profile pic!!
  • What a cute picture! Welcome! >:D<
  • Thanks ladies you both made me feel welcome @ jamie I was due June 20 but I got my ob to let me deliever at 38+2 because I have to have a csection!! This is my 4th pregnancy and by far my worst I have had many complications but i'm still hanging on i'm now being monitored
    because ive been having contractions hoping they keep me so this can be the end to all these hospital visits without a baby!!! How about you ladies?
  • Welcome chica your among sisters
  • Thanks ladies took preggo pics when I was like 6 months glad I took them then because i'm alot bigger now lol lol!!
  • Welcome! I'm due June 9th with a boy.
  • Welcome ms pretti am due june 14...these last 2 weeks are draggin and temp gonna b 91on monday
  • I know the feeling @ lexi the bigger you are the less heat you can stand I sometimes think i'm going through menopause in the hospital now with my legs crossed hoping they keep me.........
  • Welcome to pregly!! If u don't mind me asking, why do u have to have a c-section?
  • Im due in 3 days (maybe he'll come sooner :D ) but I bet he'll be here next week.
  • I'm due June 28 with a little girl.
  • Welcome to Pregly. My due date is June 8 but my scheduled c-section is on June 1. I'm having my 2nd baby but 1st girl. Congrats and good luck.
  • Because i've had a previous one and my dr doesnt do vbac so i'm having a CS...... So ready for this to be over with arent we all!! Toast us having healthy babies!!
  • Welcome my due date it June 20th also but I'm goin for a VBAC
  • Due June 10th I'm hope my girl comes close to that date and not later, haven't dropped yet or started dilating :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Welcome gorgeous. I'm due June 9th with a girl but since she's my first everyone is guessing I'll go over. :(
  • Welcome im due in 6 days!!!:)