Ginger Roots!

Has anyone tried ginger roots tea to induce labor? I'm 36+6 and is so done with this pregnancy!! Seriously I am in l&d every week almost I have been having terrible contractions and is depressed! So I've heard that if you drink some ginger root tea it could intensify contraction!! No negative feedback ladies because this is my body and my baby and to each their own!! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I gad a bad experince wuth castor oil I have been walking and all the streets here are bumpy rides..... So i'm just gonna try and see I learned of it from another pregnant app!
  • Well i'll be 37 weeks monday and this isnt my first pregnancy so I know and understand the risk and is wiling to live with my decision!!z
  • edited May 2011
    I've drunk it my entire pregnancy... no signs of labor at all
  • Really... Wow is yours real strong?? I've been sipping on it but it was toooooo hot so I put it up until tomorrow and I think you have to drink four cups a day!! I have tried those stinky pills gross never again! I only gave 10 more days before my cs anyways so if this doesnt work guess I ll be done with home remedies!!