ANY MAY BABIES???

Comments

• Due may 11 w/ our 1st a baby girl October-Rose sooo super excited
  • Due May 16th with our first Mykel Ray. My family is planning a surprise shower.
  • Due May 20th with our baby girl Juliana. My baby shower is March 26th I wont be back home till then.
  • I'm due May 2nd with our first baby, a lil boy. Don't think I'm gonna have a baby shower. But I'm getting super excited, can't wait for him to get here.
  • Im due may 1st wit a bby girl my showers gunna b on the 13th....they say about six weeks before ur due is the best time for a shower.
  • I'm due May 28th with a baby boy :) it's my first and were having the shower March 12th! Can't wait
  • I'm due May 12. I believe I'm going to have him on my birthday which is May 4. I'm having a shower in march and april...
  • I'm due May 12. I believe I'm going to have him on my birthday which is May 4. I'm having a shower in march and april...
  • I'm due May 4th with a boy and I'm having my shower on April 2 cuz I have my daughters 8th birthday party on April 23. Busy, busy :-)
  • I'm due may 6th wit second child don't know the gender yet baby being stubborn
  • Im due may 22 and I dont kno the gender nither lol :(
  • Due may 31st with a girl. This is my 2nd child, my 1st is also a girl. Her name is trinity and she will be 9, may 14th.
  • due may 20 with a babygirl
  • I'm due may 21 with a little boy! We are having our baby shower April 9.. is that too late?
  • I'm due may 4th with a little girl...@lovemybabyboy no it is not to late I'm due before you and that's when my baby shower is :)
  • @lovemybabyboy I don't think its too late I decided to have mine april 2nd n im due may 17th
  • I am due May 16th and I can't stop thinking about holding him in my arms =]
  • @mommy2be1 same here im sooo ready to see her..... but I've been kind of getting nervous about having her.... I really don't know what to expect by the way this is my first
  • My first also. I have to admit the only thing I am truley nervous about is tearing when he comes out. That might seem weird its the only thing I'm nervous about lol.
  • Lol that's exactly what i've been so nervous about and being in pain!!! Oh yeah and the epidural needle :(
  • IM 30 WEEKS DUE MAY 5TH
  • Im due May 1 with my first son baby shower is march 20th I cant wait to meet him
  • Due may 28th but I just went in for a breast feeding lesson, for real do it! I was holding the baby all wrong and now I'm not nervous anymore. I learned so much and found out the first few days the babys stomach is the size of a marble! For the baby shower... my family is planning it so I have no clue when it is but I hope its soon everyone else seems to be iin march
  • I'm on the same page as you kaidynsMommy. I heard the epidural is a little catheter in your back. I thought it was just a shot =[
  • I'm 28 wks pregnant n due may 24...im having my shower may 7... Am I waiting too long?
  • Im due may 8 wit a babygirl:)
  • edited March 2011
    I'm due may 21 have not organised day for shower but I want 2yo have 1 cause I didn't get 2yo for my last 2 pregnancies n I think everyone should experience one at least once, also its a 6irl after 2 boys so I'm super excited
  • Im due may 9th with my first baby :) can't wait til may, its getting closer!
  • Due May 27th with my first and having a baby girl!!! I can't wait I want time to go faster!
  • @Btonee if you are comfortable around people toward the end of your pregnancy then it should be ok... but also remember there are chances of you going into labor at your baby shower :)