new to pregly

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Hello mommies I'm new but very late...LOL my DD is June 14th and I'm so ready to have this baby its driving me crazy!!!!

Comments

• Awe congrats and welcome :)
  • Welcome! I'm due June 25th. Baby boy.I'm hoping he's 2w early.
  • Welcome! Im due June 9th with a boy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Welcome To Pregly! I'm 39 weeks carrying a bby girl June 3rd is the dd! I'm hoping she makes her debute this week... I'm so drained I want my Janet Jackson Abs/body Back (i use to dance) im goin back to dancing after bby and when my lil girl is ready she'll be dancing too...
  • Welcome to pregly! Lucky you, I'm not due until November.
  • Welcome! >:D<
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi! Welcome. I'm super jealous because I'm not due till November! Do you have a name picked yet? Are you just about ready?
  • Thanks everyone. I'm having a girl her name is Angel La'che Flowers. I almost had a miscarriage in November she survived...yay!!! @ 33 weeks I started having contractions and was dilated 1.5 centimeters they stopped the contractions. But now nothing is happening I'm going out of mind I'm so tired of being preg
  • Is anybody else feling as miserable as me???? Omg my legs and feet r swollen. Its hot as hell and I feel like my body is about 2explode....contractions everyday. Period-like cramps... moody... aggy.... I'm due the 18th and I cnt take this shit no more. =(
  • Hi! In due June 17 with a girl. Two worst symptoms are heartburn and insomnia/exhausted. Blah!
  • @ Ms. Sweet I definitely understand my hips started hurting so its difficult to get any sleep. I have a knot on my foot which makes it hard to walk. I'm tired 24-7 heartburn is killing me!!! And I'm diabetic I am so ready for this baby to come...I'm getting desperate!!!
  • Congrats welcome.