I've Had Enough....Bout To Explode!

I'm Due In Just A Lil Under 15 Weeks, I Got A Job To Buy Things For My Son. My Boyfriend Hasn't Bought Him ONE Single Thing! It's All Me Buying Everything, &I Got Paid On Wednesday & Bought Him More Stuff. Today I Went To BabiesRUs & Bought Diapers & Wipes & Bottles. And He Is Always Bitching, I Just Don't Get It! I'm About To Explode....It's Not Like I'm Buying Me Stuff, Instead It's For My Son. And Then He JUst Wants To Buy New phoenp, A New Laptop....Like HELLO! WERE HAVING A BABY. IT'S NOT ABOUT US ANYMORE!!! an I Overexaggerating?

Comments

• Not at all...Thats BS and unfortunately there are a lot of guys out there like that..I hope he comes around not only for the sake of ur child but for support for u! Good luck hun!
  • I agree with you. He needs to realize that you need to be ready for your baby.
  • Men don't realize how expensive kids are until they're here and they have to pay for the kids essentials. My husband is a big child himself and I have to constantly nag at him for spending money on unnecessary items. Tell him to stfu cause he ain't bought shit.
  • I don't think your over exagerating at all! He's being a little selfish from the sounds of things..like you said, its stuff the baby will need, not electronics for you to play with lol! I think (my experience..I could be wrong lol) that guys feel like since the baby is growing inside US, that the stuff they need is really for us, in some way...? Mom becomes mom when she conceives but dad doesn't become dad until there baby is born. I don't know if that makes sence or not lol! Just keep on getting stuff baby will need, your doing the right thing mama! Maybe the dad will come around, maybe not. Atleast they have one person in this world pulling for them, which is more then some have :) hope this helps a little.
  • @ethansmommy122 yeah I know! It's just really driving me crazy, & I always tell him we need to be ready incase he comes early. And He JUst says no he won't. Ugh!!!! Lol
  • @SurpriseBaby I hope he does too cuz I don't think I can do it alone. I mean I'm only 17 wit no support from my family, I only have his!
  • @momtob lol yur crazy girl (: but yeah we were arguing this morning but I Just said watever and stopped arguing.! Cuz I know Der down I'm right.
  • If he's not helping providing then what's the use of having him around?
  • X@excitedforbaby because I love him & he loves his son. It's not like I said he isn't pulling any weight, he just wants to wait till he's here to get everything. MY post is not about me leaving him, its simply a vent & that's It!!!
  • @cgm1113 I never said it was.I know that its a vent.don't be upset....but why does he want to wait?
  • He just thinks its to early to buy things!