gosh darn people stressing me out... VENT.. longish

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
ok well maybe my hormones arent helping but...

i am in the process of planning my wedding, buying a car, looking for my own house, and making a freaking baby and people are so freaking inconsiderate.

I have been trying to buy this car from my mom's sister in law and my mom is supposed to be doing the middle man work because she has been using the car for the past 3 days. well my mom has come over to my house 3 times since she had the car and 2x when my fiance and i werent home. so basically i have seen the car all of once and decided that yeah i wanted to buy the car even though there are some issues with the car. i have been trying to get in touch with them for 5 hours to go pay her SIL and when she finally does come over she tells me that she heard wrong and its gonna be more than what she originally told me. i say ok and agree to the price even though there is alot of work i will have to do on the car. then she says that i need to wait another 2 days because they dont have the title on them and they need to go to the dmv in order to get it and its not open till tues. and then i told them that i need to take it to my mechanic to double check that it is a worth while investment and they tell me that they need to take it back already. like WTF!!! you had the car for 3 days and you knew that i was gonna buy it from the first time you came over and now when i REMIND you that i want to take it to the mechanic because im off you need to take it back!!! i have a fucking life too you know.. and 75% of the reason that i am buying this car is to help your stupid fucking bf's sister out because she's just as broke as you!!!! sorry in advance for the language but...... FUCK!!!!!

Comments

• Find another car maybe? Not so sure if that one is a good idea.
  • @blueberrysmom tell me about it right... but they are in desperate need of money and the car is... decent... and it just pisses me off that they are so inconsiderate... i mean it's not my mom's car and her sil thinks that it was here so we could test drive it and have everything looked at professionally (i work on cars as my hobby) but ive seen it once... and i wanted to pay for it and get all the paperwork done on friday but they never showed up...
  • edited May 2011
    If they don't seem to care why should you? Find another car.
  • Btw, how's the wedding planning going? ;;)
  • @blueberrysmom the wedding planning is going great every thing is done but i keep worrying that the day of is going to be a wreck!!! thanks for asking :D
  • Don't worry. It'll be awesome! I planned my own weeding and couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything worked out great!
  • @blueberrysmom thanks for the vote of confidence!!!! i really need it.. my fiance left everything up to me and i am a stingy cheap mo fo lolz my whole wedding is costing like 600...
  • Wow! You should write a book on how to do that! Awesome!
  • @blueberrysmom lolz the book would be one page long... do not pay over 200 for your dress(200). make sure your ipod has speakers or a boom box to attach it to. pick a venue with nice scenery that is free (ex. beach, backyard), find a free pastor/one that will do it for donations ($50-100.) make photo invitations on photo editing software and print as 4x6 pictures ($15 for 150invites). buy a 6" round cake on pillars ($10-20) buy a half sheet cake ($20). designate family members certain area's to take pictures and video (you can edit yourself after and choose from all the pictures)(price depends on howmany pictures you want and what you do with them) reception have at your house/beach/park dont cater prepare food in advance and have a buffet style dinner on warmers. with soda, beer, water in coolers. and have cheap wine/champagne for your toast. (200-300 max) lolz...
  • That would be the most helpful one page guide in the history of weddings!