32 weeks...

edited May 2011 in July 2011
Do all of the July mama's have everything they need for their babies? I feel like I am behind, I still need bottles, breast pump, onsies, socks, receiving blankets, and a crib mattress... what else do you need or what do you have for the baby?

Comments

• I just went on a crazy couple day shopping spree and finished getting the rest of what I needed.
  • I'm waiting til after the baby shower to buy anything! Which is June 5th can't wait!:)
  • I had my baby shower on Saturday and I went out yesterday and got my breast pump and pads and such. I think I could use a couple more towels for the little man...and if I can't find my son's baby tub then I'll have to go get another one of those.
  • I still need a breast pump and all the basics like diapers, bottles, and grooming kit. I was so much more prepared with my 1st :(
  • Im going to be 31 weeks tomorrow and I have nothing except a few cute outfits and a pack of pacifiers that I bought, my baby shower is june 26th so I'm going to save money and stock up after that!
  • .... And how in the hell does anyone know what size diapers to get?! I feel like im lost on this subject im afraid to get to many of one size
  • My husband has gone crazy buyin everything even stuff we dont need. Lol. But all we have to buy is bedding. Its picked out just not bought. Lol