BD Shock...

Ok so I just recieved a letter in the post from the bd. Which in side had another evelope and a note. The note reads:
"Robynn,
I am really sorry for everything I have put you through and that I shall continue to put you through. I'm sorry that Elliot is going to be fatherless and that I couldn't see through the family life with you guys. However, I need to live my life and be the person I am now free to be. Hopefully this will see you through the pregnancy and Elliot's arrival. Please do not contact me again, even with regards to Elliot.
Michael."

So yeah that broke my heart into a million tiny pieces. Though to add insult to injury that little evelope contained £100. What kinda guy plans a family with you then abandons you both with £100??? How horrible, Elliot is now going to grow up thinking his daddy didn't want him and he won't be wrong :'( I don't want that for my son. It's not Elliot's fault or mine I know that, but his gunna feel unwanted and it is going to be true. Just as I am unwanted. :(

Comments

• @oregonmama I know I am wanted by loads of people. Bit for him to turn around and say what he did in that letter has hurt. I can understand how anyone would want to disown Elliot.
  • Wow, I am really sorry! Ita hard to imagine how u feel, but stay strong for baby Elliot! He needs mommy's strength!!! Sounds like a true loser.
  • He can't just abandon you like that, go to court and make him pay child support
  • I agree with the above. What a jerk...
  • A letter?? He couldn't even talk to you face to face. Hunny your better off. You just be the best you can be, he'll regret it one day and he'll have to live with. You'll find somebody who loves you, and loves and cares for elliot as his own. Just remember in fool can make a baby but it takes a man to raise a child.
  • Any fool not in fool*** sorry
  • He may change his mind down the road, even years later. And it may be hard to consider now but the letter is actually a good thing. When Elliot is older, even he will be able to understand his "father" was a selfish prick. I used to beg my oldests "father" to write a letter explaining why he wasn't around and he always refused.
    I don't know how child support works where you are, but that letter seems like an admission of being the father and just a lack of wanting the responsibility..which is in your favor for paternity and support.
    Since he's that much of an ass to think that amount is "good enough" yu and Elliot are far better off without him.
  • I'm so sorry, friend. You deserve much better than that and so does Elliot. The next and only time time you should see that jerk should be in court.
  • What a knob. I know you feel like crap now but really will be better off without someone like that. Im guessing u are in the UK by the £? If so money won't be an issue with our government for a single mum so at least u won't have that worry. I am so sorry for u tho i can't imagine how your feeling but i hope you feel better soon x x
  • Agree with @mrs_shu completely, its not over. He doesn't have to be part of his life, I had a deadbeat birth mother, and am better for not knowing her. I know she didn't want my brothers or me and my dad did, and fought for us. Fight for Elliot, get the monetary support you need atleast from BD, and move on. Find someone worthy of you both. Good men and father figures are out there!!! Love and luck to you both!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Man I don't know how much money that is but if it was here in the states. And it was a 100 dollars I would find him and give him a piece of my mind ur crib and stuff wouldn't even be covered by that ugh what an ass
  • He might change his mind once Elliot is here. Don't let this ass get away! Take him to court for child support!!
  • @rawksy wow what an asshole, he is missing out on his blessing not yu or elliot
  • That guy deserves a throat punch for sure.
    I'm sorry you're hurting, neither of you deserve this. But you seem like a strong woman who can be there for Elliot and make up for the lack of father. It's much better to have no father, than one who comes and goes.

Good luck gorgeous. My love is with you.
  • Well ladies I have just spend the whole morning with my dad and a solicator. His ass is going to court. He will have no access or custody to Elliot, however he shall still have to pay child support once Elliot's born. He is freely giving away his access to him so it's his choice. However he choose to have a child with me and he needs to take responsability. My daddy is angry and said men like that deserve there balls cut off. I agree with him. I'm hurt that Elliot won't have a dad like mine. However it's my ex's lose not Elliot's. I'm sure the man I am with now will be a better father figure towards Elliot then my ex will ever be.
  • Good for you luv. Get his money, that's all you need. I'm really glad your dad is there for you. Sounds like hell be a good role model for Elliot.
  • @natashalynn my dad will be an exellent model for him. :)
  • Awww hell naw!!! Child support is all I got to say
  • Child support straight up! Girl trust me you will find a man who will love both you and your son better than that dude ever could. Trust me. Don't let his lack of.being a man make you feel bad about yourself. You are a beautiful woman and your son will have everything he needs! I raised my boy 10 years alone cause his dads a douche and me and my baby are best friends and he is fine you know? Keep your head up!
  • Good luck with everything!!! I'm glad you have your father for support and he is able to step in at the right time!!! He will be a good grandfather as well!!! I wish you all the best!!!
  • im sorry but i would make that ass hole pay child support.. thats just me .. so he cant get away completely.. so he can just plant his seed then run.. ugh.. jerks like this make me sick.. i would prasue child support so he always has a reminder of the child he left behind the least he can do is pay.. oh yeah and you will find a man that will fit nicely into your lil family who will make you glad that looser left..
  • Men can be such dinks! you will give that baby the love he needs and YOU will make him feel wanted. Someday you will find a real man who will want and love you both...good luck to you hunny
  • You better take that asshole to court! How inconsiderate! You deserve better. Don't stay in the house and cry about it, get out and go be near your friends,family,and support group. Pray and be strong.
  • @rawksy: Omg, sweetie!! I am soooooo sorry! :(
    I know you're in the UK, so laws are likely different, but can you get an attorney after him? If so, that letter will be vastly important to keep. If he's going to be such a horrible human being to walk away from not only you, but his son & this family he planned, than I would go after him with everything I have, every resource available, & every avenue open to me. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Show that SOB exactly why that saying was ever written, my dear.
    He thinks a measely £100 can buy his precious "freedom?" I'd use that very same money to help hire an attorney & take him to court!!!
    I'm sorry...I'm just so angry for you. But please don't despair. This sperm donor isn't rejecting your son; he's obviously a terrible coward & completely self-centered. What he's rejecting is the idea of being a father. Elliot is perfect & beautiful & innocent, & if this repulsive "man" can walk away so easily, you're both better off without him. You WILL find a wonderful man who will love both you & your son like his own. I have faith in that. Stay strong, sweetie!! If you need to talk, I'm here.
    :)
  • @rawksy: I just read your update about the solicitor & your father really being there to help & offer his support. With a wonderful family like that behind you, trust me, you can do anything!! :D
    Stay strong. I'm sending you all my love & support! :)
  • I was going to say go to solicitors with the letter cos that is basically him giving his rights up to his son but he will still have to pay csa and has for your son he really doesn't need people like that in his life will only drag him down by the sound of it you have a very supportive family and a lovely new fella ;) and defo with you he'll never be short of love x
  • Thanks for your kind words, I'm a strong woman and this won't bring me down. :D
  • oh my, i am on my way to by a ticket and head over there now. how dare he. what a piece of shit to do that.. i wish i would meet this man
  • you are better off honey. he is a coward and a sad excuse for a human being, let alone a "man".