R u taller than ur childs father/bf/hubby?

I'm 5'8... My bf is 5'6... Not that much of a difference... I dont have a problem with it becuz he's more of a man than any other guy I've been with, and I kno his height doesn't define him... But he hates that I'm taller than him... Which means I can't wear heels when were out together... nothing but flats! But... Y do I feel bad about it? Lol... I can't help it if I'm tall... Blame my parents! Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• im 5'2 and my mans 5'4 but sometimes i feel taller than him! last time i seen him was on his graduation in march and i swear i was taller than him. even in pictures you could see it.
  • I honestly dont think its a big deal... Especially if u love that person... All flaws go out the window...
  • thats exactly how i feel too! especailly if our men handle business!!! i was always so stuck on dating tall guys and the guy im with now is the shortest i been with but by far the best ever!!
  • Yes!... I love his short ass!.lol... Wouldn't trade him for anyone else...
  • Lol.... yep I'm 5'9 hrs 5'7 my whole side of the fam is pretty tall my dad is 6'4 and my brother is 6'5 so boyfriend abit worried our son will over tower him. I told him not to worry its no big thang.. :)
  • My husband and I are pretty much the same height. Not aloud to wear heals anymore lol bothers him.
  • Well I'm only 5ft so hecks naw bd ain't shorter than me Lollol!!! I did once however date a guy that was like 5" 2' or 3' lol.
  • I'm 5"2 and bd is 5"4 but he doesn't mind when I wear heels he thinks it hot... I'm the only girl he has been with that's shorter than him, his ex is 5"8 and they have 2 kids that you can clearly see already are going to tower over us lol
  • I'm only 5'1 and my husband is 5'8 so i stop at his chin lol
  • Yes! I've worn heels maybe twice in the 4 1/2 years we've been together. He's never said anything but I know it makes him uncomfortable. When were barefoot theres barely a difference but if im wearing sneakers my head does go in a slight downward anlge for kissing lol But like yours, he's the best man ever :) and while he walks around confident, there's no little man complex ;)
  • We are both 5'9 and I feel so awkward wearing heels around him.
  • My ex and I were the same height. I wasn't allowed to wear heels either. My hubby is like 5 inches taller than me and he loves it when I wear heels :)
  • I am 5'11" and my hubby is 5'8". We have been together 7 years and I have not gotten to wear cute shoes in soooooo long!!!!
  • Ha! Im almost 5'9 n my bf is about 5'6. He swears hes my height, he even lied on his drivers license lmaoo but hes so adorable. Before him i thought i couldnt date anyone shorter than me but i dnt even notice it. He can pick me up, thats all that matters;-)
  • edited May 2011
    Im 5'6" and my fiance is about an inch or two shorter than me. I always said I would never date a man shorter than me but you can't help who you fall in love with. Being with a shorter man doesn't bother me like I thought it would. He doesn't seem to mind, I don't mind and I definitely don't care what other people think. I use to think about how short he was in the beginning when we first started dating but now I don't even think about it.
  • Mine is like 3 inches taller but he doesn't walk straight up so we look the same n I'm in denial that he's taller but sometimes he'll stand straight n I'm put in my place lol
  • Were both 5'7 and I don't like wearing heals when with him.
  • My husband is 5'6 and I'm just shy of 6'! Poor thing gets made fun of a lot. I still rock my heels and he loves it ;)
  • edited May 2011
    NO! lol i am 5'4 and he is 6'7.
  • I'm 5'8 and my bd is 5'7 he picks on me for being tall and I pick on him for being short. It used to bother him because he has super short legs and is all torso...I'm very much the opposite. I have issues finding pants long enough and will look okay on my body type...I hope our lil girl gets his fams shorter height but my legs lol.
  • No..im 5'6 hubby is 6'4.... I always wore cute heals until my feet got so fat they only fit in flip flops.... [-(
  • No for me to my husband is 6'4 and I'm 5'5 so I'm like right at his chest if not shorter
  • Nope I'm lucky I'm still taller than my 11yr old. I'm only 4'11 my hubby is 5'10
  • im 5'4 hubby is 5'8 but i LOVEEEE to wear heals, so i make him wear boots so he gets that extra inch(:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe sugg! I'm 5'8 too my fiancée's the same height but I feel a lot taller cause I'm skinny while he's cut & stocky. =\ lol I've invested in soooo many flats its not even funny! :) oh well I love my honey regardless. :)
  • Ha! Am 5'2 he is 6'6
  • I'm 5' 3" & my hubby is 6' 6". I'm right there with you @lexi34. I wore 5 inch heels at our wedding & I didn't even come close lol!