Hmmm idk what to think at the moment. (kind of longgg)

Well lets see where do I start. Lol lately I havent been eating like iluse too eat. Now I eat every so often. And at times I wake up nauseous but I dont throw up. I have only had like two or three really bad headaches and then they are gone. My way of sleeping is sooo out of control I sometimes go to bed late n wake up early. I know I have lost weight I just dont know how much. I know that happens to pregnant women theu tend to lose weight. I find myself hooked on sprite now. Thanks to my bf lol. This might be tmi but at times when I use the bathroom I have loose stool so I dont ever remember it being this way before. We had unprotected sex last weekend. The whole weekend. I just dont feel lile my normal self no more. My boobs dont hurt though. I am a bit itchy. Like all over n I felt it a bit more at my friends house lastnight. She has dogs. But I,never got like that to her dogs. And one of her dogs was curled up laying next to me right near my tummy. And I remember my older sister saying she had a dream she was having twins. But mind u she has four kids and doesnt want anymore. Someone help me out and sorry its sooo long.

Comments

• :-? May just all be coincidence. Have to wait it out
  • @singlemomofsoontobe3 I know right. Lol thanks hun :)
  • (this is going to be a long one) To be honest, from reading all of your posts to check out your back story on whats going on, it really sounds like you are psyching yourself out so bad that you are convincing yourself that you are having pregnancy symptoms. NOT trying to be rude, just stating what I've noticed all too clearly and trying to be as helpful as possible. You should try taking some prenatals if you aren't on them already, and relaxing a little, it will help out quite a bit. What seems to be going on with you is called a "Phantom Pregnancy" its where you want to be pregnant so bad that your body starts to have normal pregnancy symptoms, but you continue to have your period, altho YES you can have a period while pregnant, not very likely but everyone is different. I would wait until when your period would normally start, even tho I know you said you have very irregular periods, but I would wait until you are about 3 or so days late, and take a test. Stock up on dollar store tests, they may be cheap but the are just as good as any! Don't be fooled, they pick up the hormone before most tests do and they get stained, the digital ones disappear after a few days (after you get a positive or a very faint positive then go ahead and indulge in an expensive digital test just so you get that "Pregnant" sign cuz thats always fun). Then head to the doctor for a blood test. After you have sex elevate your hips on a pillow or something and watch something that makes you laugh, try preseed lube, it does truely work wonders, that along with a prenatal. For him try to get him on like a one a day for men and a flaxseed oil vitamin, it makes men extremely fertil. Considering you semi recently had an abortion it may be a little harder to concieve due to scar tissue in the uterus and your cervix being forced open, in most cases its nothing to worry about but if it were me, I would go to an ob and have them check you out just to make sure everything is okay, and if not get some help from a fertility doctor JUST as a precaution, cuz with your seeming situation, I don't wanna see you get your hopes waaay up and continue to think that you are pregnant when you keep having your period and then finding out you can't have kids or something, my heart would break for you!! Please don't take ANY of this the wrong way, I just wanna see you get your BFP and be super excited about it with out getting hurt! I wish you luck, and remember you don't have to do anything I said, I'm just trying to help you out a bit, I had to hear someone tell me these things while I ttc for 8 months, and figured I would pass it on to someone who seems to have a very very very similar situation as I did. Best Wishes!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • To me, it also seems like you're psyching yourself up. I did the same thing the month before I found out I was pregnant. I took everything that seemed different as a sign. Whether I thought I was thinking I was peeing more or having the slightest adversion to something. I would look up super random 'symptoms' just to see if it was possible that it was an actual pregnancy symptom. I was kind of obsessive about it. My period even happened to come late that month, which it never did. I calculated my due date and looked up advice. BFN. My period came 5 days late, but completely normal none-the-less. Best of luck! But don't rely on every teeny tiny change as a sign, it's only a setup for disappointment.. Take a test and/or keep trying.
  • @kitshay I did the same thing, then naturally the ONE single month that I had no unusual signs or symptoms (or at least stopped freaking out about little everything), just felt like I was about to start my period, and I mean no pregnancy symptoms at allllllll, I ended up 3 days late and had an insta positive test lol
  • @sunshinelove Ahah, yeah after that little obsessive symptom-creating time I was kind of embarassed with myself for overreacting to it all, haha. But I wasn't ttc so it wasn't hard forget it the next month. Absolutely no symptoms either when I found out, hah. One day I realized I was a week late, tested and BOOM.